Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Any Noteworthy Injuries Tonight?

PreManningColtsFan

Didn't hear about Mathis but did see Diem and Clark get shaken up in the game but both came back in. Bullitt went off to lockerroom late in the third and did not come back out. He didn't seem to be showing any kind of pain as we walked off though.

Were you at the game? I saw Diem get shaken up as well, but didn't notice Bullitt or Clarke. I hope Bullitt is okay. Maybe I just imagined the Mathis deal. I am quite certain Simms said he went out with a Hamstring injury, but it was Phil Simms who reported it so the odds of him being confused are pretty good.

I think we are looking good as far as injuries are concerned right now *knock on wood*. That is always one of the main things I am looking for in a pre-season game. In other words I cross my fingers and hope for no injuries. We have been very fortunate thus-far.

Were you at the game? I saw Diem get shaken up as well, but didn't notice Bullitt or Clarke. I hope Bullitt is okay. Maybe I just imagined the Mathis deal. I am quite certain Simms said he went out with a Hamstring injury, but it was Phil Simms who reported it so the odds of him being confused are pretty good.

Yes I was at the game, I have no idea what was up with Bullitt it might not have even been an injury. He had been out of the game and just went to the lockerroom with a trainer and never came back out but wasn't limping or holding anything. He was just drinking some water. Who knows maybe he just got dehydrated or something?

Clark got shaken up on a play and was slow to get up and limped for a moment but never came out. So I am sure Clark is good to go.

I have no idea on Mathis you could very well be right. Come to think about it I never really noticed him in there but just figured we were seeing a lot of Hughes and Chick.

Yes I was at the game, I have no idea what was up with Bullitt it might not have even been an injury. He had been out of the game and just went to the lockerroom with a trainer and never came back out but wasn't limping or holding anything. He was just drinking some water. Who knows maybe he just got dehydrated or something?

Clark got shaken up on a play and was slow to get up and limped for a moment but never came out. So I am sure Clark is good to go.

I have no idea on Mathis you could very well be right. Come to think about it I never really noticed him in there but just figured we were seeing a lot of Hughes and Chick.

Good deal. Thanks for the information. I was on my couch in Texas so I was limited to what the tv showed on video and what the announcers said. Sounds like all players mentioned are or will be fine.

Like GoColts said, I saw Clark get up slow and hobble around a bit, but never came out and continued to play. I don't think it's a big deal.

I didn't notice Diem shaken up, was it a big deal? Or did it look like nothing major?

Sort of, they had to get the staff out there, and walk him off. You be the judge of that.

Like GoColts said, I saw Clark get up slow and hobble around a bit, but never came out and continued to play. I don't think it's a big deal.

I didn't notice Diem shaken up, was it a big deal? Or did it look like nothing major?

Diem came out for the rest of the series but was back in on the next series and stayed in after half-time. So I think Diem is okay.

Good deal. Thanks for the information. I was on my couch in Texas so I was limited to what the tv showed on video and what the announcers said. Sounds like all players mentioned are or will be fine.

Only one I am kinda concered about is Bullitt. Like I said I have no idea when he got hurt or if he did. I just noticed him walking to the lockerroom with a trainer by himself late in the third.

Mathis injured a hammy. Get ready, with the new practice limitations that's going to happen a lot more than we know, especially late in a season when teams are forced to practice less.

Here's an injury no one noticed: Gonzo injured his injury. :facepalm:

Gonzo pulled a hammy getting on the training room table?

We seemed to come away from tonight's game unscathed. I believe Mathis left with a "hamstring" injury, but the announcers didn't seem to make a big deal of it. Any reason to be concerned here?

this is what hughes was drafted for, time for him to show us all! we are waiting make bp look good.

Guest BlueShoe

I pulled a groin muscle jumping off the couch and yelling "Hands Team! Hands Team!" before the Packers on-side kick. Apparently our ST coach didn't hear me.

lol

We looked lost on that onside kick.