Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

good article about McAfee

CR91

to be the greatest ever at your postion sounds exactly like pagano's speech that was posted here the other day. happy these guys have taken that message to heart. build the monster; then let it out on sunday.

That was exactly what I thought of. There is nothing stopping any player on the Colts roster from being the best of all time, either at their position or all time. It won't be easy, of course. But if they put in the work for it, they can have a big impact.

As for McAfee, he is one of my favourite players in the league. Kickers and punters don't usually have swag, but I think our combo of Vinny and McAfee is the most confident duo in the league and I would consider them to be one of the best kicker/punter duos in the NFL, along with guys like Akers/Lee

Nice article. The Colts have always had great punters. Rohn Stark, Chris Gardocki, Hunter (the punter) Smith, and now McAfee. People often forget that the punter is often the most unsung hero of any team. A good punter can hold the opposition to less than stellar field position. More often than not, whomever has the best field position throughout the game usually wins.

I would love to see McAfee do the triple crown of kicking..few if any have done this...

That was exactly what I thought of. There is nothing stopping any player on the Colts roster from being the best of all time, either at their position or all time. It won't be easy, of course. But if they put in the work for it, they can have a big impact.

As for McAfee, he is one of my favourite players in the league. Kickers and punters don't usually have swag, but I think our combo of Vinny and McAfee is the most confident duo in the league and I would consider them to be one of the best kicker/punter duos in the NFL, along with guys like Akers/Lee

Totally agree. I love the swag they have.