Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Justice Inactive Today

IndyD4U

I'm ticked I'm mean these o line has to stay healthy an play to gel some one always hurt never all five guys healthy

"Such is life." as Luck loves to say. I just hope we don't abandon the run game today like we did last week. Look at GB...they have a less quality run game than us and they used it to slow down Chicago and be balanced and won. Minnesota isn't that bad...they played decent last week. I think we can exploit their secondary...but to do that we need time in the pocket...and to get that time...we need to run the ball and keep them off balance.

"Such is life." as Luck loves to say. I just hope we don't abandon the run game today like we did last week. Look at GB...they have a less quality run game than us and they used it to slow down Chicago and be balanced and won. Minnesota isn't that bad...they played decent last week. I think we can exploit their secondary...but to do that we need time in the pocket...and to get that time...we need to run the ball and keep them off balance.

Luck life is gonna be on trainer table if these linemen don't get the head out the tail an take this serious