Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Is It True Joseph Addai Has More Td's Than Painter?

ReMeDy

I guess I never thought about it. Someone told me this online, but sadly, I couldn't refute him. I looked Curtis Painter's stats up online and while obviously he has never had a single TD in the regular season, what most surprised me is he only has 1 TD in all three years of his NFL preseasons! This means if you count preseason, he's tied with Joseph Addai in career TD's.

The only TD Painter ever threw was against Buffalo, preseason week #2, 2010. 5/6, 158.3 QB rating, 1 TD, 0 int's.

http://www.nfl.com/player/curtispainter/81300/gamelogs?season=2009

Other than that, it's all downhill. There's no way Painter is an answer to anything in the regular season when he isn't even an answer during preseason!

To those curious, here is the Addai TD pass. He's got quite an arm! Didn't he used to play quarterback in college? I wish we'd do this play more often!

One Of My FAV Td's In The Last Few Years

Nothing Against Peyton But When We Got A Back Who Can Draw Attention Off Receivers Enuff To Open Em Up Like That We Need To Use It More

Just Imagine Down By 5 Brady Picked Off Peyton Leads Team Down To The 23 With 36 Secs Left On The Clock 3rd & 7 Peyton Takes The Snap Hands It To Joeseph Live & Let Addai He Rolls Out Austin Collie Is Wide Open Down The Middle Joe See's It Breaks A Tackle & Lets It Fly The Ball Is Deflected By Chung Its Up For Grabs Dallas Clark Steals It Out Of Mid Air On The 2 & Falls In The End Zone For The TD omg Can U Beleive It The Colts Are Going To Get Out Of Here With A Win & Stay Undefeated Can Anyone Stop Them Know Final Score 37-35 Indy What A Day That'll be A Web Gem

Just Some Optimistic Thinking Why Didnt They Just Ask Joe To Be The back Up QB lol he Knows Offense Better Then Painter hehe

Nothing Against Peyton But When We Got A Back Who Can Draw Attention Off Receivers Enuff To Open Em Up Like That We Need To Use It More

Just Imagine Down By 5 Brady Picked Off Peyton Leads Team Down To The 23 With 36 Secs Left On The Clock 3rd & 7 Peyton Takes The Snap Hands It To Joeseph Live & Let Addai He Rolls Out Austin Collie Is Wide Open Down The Middle Joe See's It Breaks A Tackle & Lets It Fly The Ball Is Deflected By Chung Its Up For Grabs Dallas Clark Steals It Out Of Mid Air On The 2 & Falls In The End Zone For The TD omg Can U Beleive It The Colts Are Going To Get Out Of Here With A Win & Stay Undefeated Can Anyone Stop Them Know Final Score 37-35 Indy What A Day That'll be A Web Gem

Just Some Optimistic Thinking Why Didnt They Just Ask Joe To Be The back Up QB lol he Knows Offense Better Then Painter hehe

love it, anyone know the rule on a back throwing the ball, cant pass the line of scrimage?

No offense, but posting with every single word in your post capitalized makes my head hurt, even if it is just some optimistic thinking...

I've seen people type in all caps, no caps, slang, l33t speak, etc. but never with someone capitalizing every word in their paragraph long post. Hey DaColtDemon, could you explain why you typed like this? Doesn't it take you longer to type? Do you maybe use some kind of word speaking software that does this, or is it a quark in your cellphone typing?