Colts get new OT

CS Colts Fan

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Castanzo sounds good on paper.

I think Castonzo is pretty good; definitely better than many give him credit for. Especially, when you consider the combination of limited off season when he was drafted, his injury limiting his playing/practice time last season, and the whole new coaching staff/system essentially means he is not that far removed from being a rookie. I think he has a lot of potential and will end up being a top tier LT within couple years.

I think Castonzo is pretty good; definitely better than many give him credit for. Especially, when you consider the combination of limited off season when he was drafted, his injury limiting his playing/practice time last season, and the whole new coaching staff/system essentially means he is not that far removed from being a rookie. I think he has a lot of potential and will end up being a top tier LT within couple years.

Just a bit soft in my opinion.. He's not much of a mauler.. maybe he'll develop over time, but I don't see anything special. With that said, he's one of the best of the current bunch, but that isn't a ringing endorsement.

Just a bit soft in my opinion.. He's not much of a mauler.. maybe he'll develop over time, but I don't see anything special. With that said, he's one of the best of the current bunch, but that isn't a ringing endorsement.

So far I think I agree with this thought on Castonzo. He hasn't shown anything special to me. He looks like he can develop into a solid player but not much more. I certainly don't think he's as good as Tarik Glenn was by his second year.

colts-35.png Colts | Winston Justice may play Week 2 Wed Sep 12, 12:29 PM

Indianapolis Colts head coach Chuck Pagano said he has been happy with the progress OT Winston Justice (concussion) has made while recovering from a concussion. Justice may be able to play Week 2.

Link to story

I would expect the starting lineup to be Costanzo, Essex, Satele, Mcglynn and Justice come Sunday

Maybe someone else other than Mcglynn possibly

colts-35.png Colts | Winston Justice may play Week 2 Wed Sep 12, 12:29 PM

Indianapolis Colts head coach Chuck Pagano said he has been happy with the progress OT Winston Justice (concussion) has made while recovering from a concussion. Justice may be able to play Week 2.

Link to story

I would expect the starting lineup to be Costanzo, Essex, Satele, Mcglynn and Justice come Sunday

Maybe someone else other than Mcglynn possibly

Would love for Reitz to get back soon. I believe a lineup of AC, Essex, Satele, Reitz, Justice would be our best that could be on the line.

Here is his bio from the 2012 Tampa Media Guide

PRO:

xxSigned as an undrafted free agent by the Buccaneers on April 30, 2012.

COLLEGE/PERSONAL:

xxPlayed in 49 games, starting 36 of the final 37.

xxNamed All-SEC second-team by the Associated Press and Phil Steele in 2010 and All-SEC third-team by College Sport Madness in 2011.

xxIn 2010, helped Ole Miss allow the fewest sacks in the SEC and rank third in rushing offense.

xxIn 2009, helped the Ole Miss offense rank second in the SEC and 14th in the country in sacks allowed.

xxBlocked for Dexter McCluster’s 1,169-yard season in 2009, the second-highest total in Ole Miss history.

xxAttended Hernando High School in Hernando, Mississippi.

xxRated as one of the top 30 players in Mississippi by Rivals.com, Scout.com, SuperPrep and the Sun Herald (MS).

xxNamed to the SuperPrep All-Region Team.

xxMajored in Marketing Communications.

xxSon of Diane and Keith Sowell

xxBorn Bradley Keith Sowell on June 6, 1989, in Hernando, Mississippi

Thanks for imfo FJC,We can always rely on you for that :thmup: