Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Not So serious interview with Indianapolis Colts QB 2013 1st Draft Pick Andrew Luck, He likes waffles

B-B

Here's a not so serious, getting to know him interview with Andrew Luck

"We had an opportunity to interview the 1st pick in the 2013 draft, Indianapolis Colts QB Andrew Luck as part of Quaker’s NFL Play 60 campaign. We talked with the Stanford grad about what he bought with his money, what his favorite iPad app is, and whether he is on team Waffles or Pancakes."

http://www.thebiglead.com/index.php/2012/09/04/andrew-luck-q-a-he-excels-at-ping-pong-hes-a-clint-dempsey-fan-the-most-famous-person-in-his-cell-phone-is/

Tannehill didn't know what Division the Chiefs played in? How did he land the Starting QB Role? If you don't know the Divisions, how can you learn a Playbook?? :lol:

It would be the opposite of Magic Johnson saying "I learnt geography not to become smart. I knew I was going places, just needed to know where. :)"

So Tannehill knew he needed to learn playbooks and knew where his future was, in football. He just did not know where he was going. :)

It would be the opposite of Magic Johnson saying "I learnt geography not to become smart. I knew I was going places, just needed to know where. :)"

So Tannehill knew he needed to learn playbooks and knew where his future was, in football. He just did not know where he was going. :)

Smh, but everyone knows the Divisions in the NFL. Or at least should imo

Reminds me of when Prince beat Charlie Murphy in a game of shirts vs blouses

"after the game he took us inside and served us pancakes...pancakes"-Charlie Murphy

That'd be hilarious if Luck invites the Bears over for waffles after the Colts beat them.

"He served us....waffles..." -Jay Cutler