Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts possible people to make the Pro Bowl.

stonehart1234

Who are some people you think will make the Pro Bowl this year?

DEFENSE

1.Pat Angerer MLB

2.Robert Mathis OLB

3.Antoine Bethea S

4.Vontae Davis CB

OFFENSE

1.Andrew Luck QB

2.Donnie Avery WR

3.Samson Satele C

The pro bowl is so biast, it will only probably be Mathis, Freeney, and Wayne. They should have a unanimous voting like they do for MVP. Having the fans vote is the worst idea ever.

Collie can be scary good if he stays injury free. His injuries do not seemed to have sapped ability at all, but he's certainly a risk. Prior to all his concussions (and the lost year last season), Collie was playing like a man possessed. I think he can honestly be our best player overall (and Pro Bowl material) if he can just stay healthy.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I like Kwity, but $13m is too much for what he brings in my opinion. From my understanding he's been working on his pass rush this offseason. Ballard has said he needs to improve in that area. I'd like to see him actually improve before the Colts give him more money. If he does, give him a contract that reflects that. If he doesn't, give him a contract that reflects that.
    • I agree.  I don't think they'll do it.  It leaves them greater options.  They can still sign him to an extension before the season is out.  They can let him test free agency.  Or they can walk away from him, depending on how things work with Latu.  Or keep him if Tyquan or Dayo get injured (again).  It's just more options.  I don't think they'll do it today.
    • The only problem with that approach is going into FA his price will be higher.   Extend him now for cheaper 
    • Im not certain if there will even be any room for Pierce bc the 4th and 5th receivers need to have special teams ability. I think AD will show enough to gain the Colts confidence. You know Dulin will be there. So from there you're competing with Gould and whoever else. You know Gould plays special teams.  Going to be interesting what they have in mind.
    • Latu's addition also tells me that Gus is not doggedly adhering to his historical "Cover-3 Leo" defense.  Latu is not a Leo.  He's not the undersized wide-9 OLB type playing in a 4-3.  He's a bona fide 4-3 DE.  I'm expecting Gus to even further move away from his historical base defense.  (I never believed that he was going to cling to it come h3ll or high water.  That his coverages last year were simplified perforce, due to the inexperience of the guys he had on the field.)  I'm excited to see what we look like defensively with the new guys inserted.
  • Members

• SVFD Colts Fan

SVFD Colts Fan 6

• PeterBowman

PeterBowman 1,764

• Mikemccoy84

Mikemccoy84 95

• jvan1973

jvan1973 10,882

• Demo627

Demo627 0

Rookie