Photo

ncaa importing to madden.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
17 replies to this topic

#1 CantBeStopped

CantBeStopped
  • 380 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 07:16 AM

So my plan has been to place peyton on ir for the year. Then sim the season and obviously suck. Then trade him to denver grt something in return. Cut all the players we cut. And draft andrew luck first overall. Thats where the problem started. Everything i have tried to do and i still cannot import luck. Its like there a no import luck clause in the game. Has anyone else tried and ran into this problem. Just anxious to get started with luck on madden lol

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 OZOC01

OZOC01
  • 221 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 07:21 AM

Just wait for Madden 2013 to come out in August...everything's done for you.

#3 mvbighead

mvbighead
  • 838 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 07:34 AM

If you're talking about Madden 2012, just pick some guy that has the same height/build/etc and modify him to the appropriate stats if they don't bring Luck into the draft. I believe you could take a look at the 2013 Madden ratings out there for Luck and base him off of those.

#4 EvansvilleBlue

EvansvilleBlue
  • 131 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 08:23 AM

There are Madden 12 forums where people have updated the rosters with all draft picks and FA's for this season. You can take their file and put it on a flash drive and put it in your 360. No modded xbox needed.

#5 Nobody

Nobody
  • 5477 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 08:58 AM

You can import players to madden. Look it up, it's easy.
I will delete this when the new Colts win a Super Bowl.

Come on boys, let's get rid of the rest of my sig!

#6 CantBeStopped

CantBeStopped
  • 380 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 09:40 AM

You can import players to madden. Look it up, it's easy.

i know you can i do it all the time. What im saying is no matter what you try it wont import luck

#7 JoKeR

JoKeR

And here...we.. GO...

• 6750 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 10:22 AM

I never heard of that. Do they name the players now?

#8 HGRekks

HGRekks
  • 758 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 11:11 AM

Is he staying for his final year of college in your game?

#9 Nobody

Nobody
  • 5477 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 11:41 AM

i know you can i do it all the time. What im saying is no matter what you try it wont import luck

Make him a (non redshirt) senior in NCAA. He is always imported for me.

#10 CantBeStopped

CantBeStopped
  • 380 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 01:14 PM

Make him a (non redshirt) senior in NCAA. He is always imported for me.

alright how do you do that? It told me he was leavin for pro draft but when i loaded the import he was no where to be found

#11 JoKeR

JoKeR

And here...we.. GO...

• 6750 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 01:17 PM

alright how do you do that? It told me he was leavin for pro draft but when i loaded the import he was no where to be found

Next years draft in franchise mode?

#12 CantBeStopped

CantBeStopped
  • 380 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 01:32 PM

Next years draft in franchise mode?

but it already has him as a redshirt since he redshirted freshman year. Didnt think you could change that

#13 Jason_S

Jason_S
  • 6304 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 01:42 PM

I found the import function doesn't take all players. instead it takes the best players and then is kinda random after that. just update his stats in ncaa to make his overall a much higher grade. the better the player, the better the odds of them being transferred through the import function. I went through and updated the stats on several players to make sure they would be imported into madden.

They say you can catch more flies with honey than you can with vinegar, but does anyone know what the final tally was?  And why didn't they try manure?  And if they did, how would that have changed the saying?  Would it be, "you can catch more flies with honey than you can with vinegar, but you'll catch the most if you're full of crap?"  

#14 JoKeR

JoKeR

And here...we.. GO...

• 6750 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 01:44 PM

but it already has him as a redshirt since he redshirted freshman year. Didnt think you could change that

This would drive me nuts because I would want everyone we drafted and would have to control every team to make sure. But yeah you might as well sim the season and see if he's available.

#15 Nobody

Nobody
  • 5477 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 02:05 PM

Go to edit rosters and select Luck. Are you making sure to say no the first time the game asks you to import, and yes the second time? If you say yes the first time it makes a random draft class. Also, you have to go onto madden and after preseason upload it.

#16 JoKeR

JoKeR

And here...we.. GO...

• 6750 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 02:47 PM

Go to edit rosters and select Luck. Are you making sure to say no the first time the game asks you to import, and yes the second time? If you say yes the first time it makes a random draft class. Also, you have to go onto madden and after preseason upload it.

I bet that's the problem.

#17 betheafan41

betheafan41
  • 1255 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 03:07 PM

I read somewhere although he was drafted by the colts since he has not " officialy " finished college until june 6th or 7th you cant import him into Madden yet. i have to find the link i saw that in because it was also talking about how he cant even sign a endorsement deal until he graduates also but i thought he had already signed one. who knows anymore media blows that stuff up.

but another way you can do it is, (and they show how to do it on youtube) you can take him off of NCAA football 12 if you have the game and import him that way into madden. that i had done back in march on my PS3. when the season ends on NCAA football it will ask if you want to export the early departure and graduate players to Madden you say yes and it downloads it into your system and then when y ou get on madden you import the players to the draft after your first season. Youtube shows it in detail how to do it.

Believe In Blue!!!

#18 CantBeStopped

CantBeStopped
  • 380 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 03:51 PM

Trust me I have done this many times. I started a franchise with a team with notre dame but wante to import luck. i did and and he was no where to be found. so i started over with stanford. did the same thing and was still no where to be found

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates