Cameron Meredeth - 6-3

This list plis Brice Butler.

Matthews is at the bottom of that list 

Butler

Merideth

Hurns

Coleman

Matthews

Matthews has been the most productive and Reich knows him. 

Having said that, if Matthews hasn't been brought in then perhaps Reich doesn't think he's a good fit.

Cameron, and I'm just spitballing here, was signed by Rex Hogan when he was with the Bears - converted him from QB so the kid is literally and figuratively just tapping into his WR abilities.

1 hour ago, Scott Pennock said:

Brandon Coleman from the Saints 6-6

Jordan Matthews from the Bills 6-5

Allen Hurns - 6-3

Cameron Meredeth - 6-3

Add Terrelle Pryor to this list, and it'd be the same for me

Meredith

Matthews

Hurns

Pryor

Coleman

26 minutes ago, Scott Pennock said:

Matthews has been the most productive and Reich knows him. 

Having said that, if Matthews hasn't been brought in then perhaps Reich doesn't think he's a good fit.

I think we need more of an outside threat. Matthews is more effective in the slot.

Wouldn't be against bringing him in by any means though. Anyone on that list I would be happt to welcome to the team.

3 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

See if the Steelers will take a 4th for Bryant

I would probably do that, but with it being such a high 4th it is a tough call. He's a 1st round talent, probably why Pit will not trade him. Won't get his perceived value.

All day for that 5th though, I'd even kick in a 7th, if need be?

I think we're forgetting about 2 guys already on the roster that were in/off season signings last year......Krishawn Hogan had a great preseason and earned his was onto our active roster from our PS and got his knee hurt his first game....

Also, the kid we picked up from the Vikings (whom they drafted) that played college ball with Mack......Rodney Adams.

1 hour ago, Scott Pennock said:

I think we're forgetting about 2 guys already on the roster that were in/off season signings last year......Krishawn Hogan had a great preseason and earned his was onto our active roster from our PS and got his knee hurt his first game....

Also, the kid we picked up from the Vikings (whom they drafted) that played college ball with Mack......Rodney Adams.

I didn't remember Krishawn Hogan, so I looked him up on Wikipedia. What a story. He wasn't a starter in high school!

High school career[edit]

Hogan did not earn any playing time for Warren Central High School football during his first three years on the team. Hogan saw the field as a backup wide receiver during his senior year, logging 20 receptions and a touchdown during the season.[1]

College career[edit]

Division II school Walsh University signed Hogan after joining his cousin there on a recruiting trip. Hogan eventually left the team, joining NAIA program Marian University some time after. In three seasons at Marian, Hogan earned 263 receptions and 4,395 yards receiving, both school records. In addition, Hogan totaled 67 total all-purpose touchdowns.[2][3] Hogan earned many honors throughout his stay at Marian, making Mideast League first-team three times, earning first team All-American honors by the American Football Coaches Association and conference offensive player of the year.

5 hours ago, Scott Pennock said:

No thanks. Lets get some proven talent,