Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tennessee (- 2.5) at Houston (10-1-17)

oldunclemark

1 p.m. EST.. Kevin Harlan and Rich Gannon on CBS inside the NRG Stadium in Houston

over-under just 44

Houston (1-2) needs this one after the early loss to Jacksonville and they'll have rookie Deshaun Watson (49 of 80, 3 TDs, 3 INTs) running for his life against the Tennessee pass rush .I actually expect to see Houston running the ball and using six offensive linemen (the 5 they've been using just aint makin' it)

Houston WR DeAndre Hopkins (10 catches, 204 yards) was hurt last week but he'll probably be able to go .

Titan QB Marcus Mariotta (60 of 100, 696 yards, 3 Tds, 1 INT) will try to get the ball out quick so Houston's JJ Watt and JaDaveon Clowney.

Houston has not intercepted a pass in the first three games. Not one.

I cant pick this one. The wild card is Watson. He's one of those run-around-and-make-a-play guys but he's better at it than most.

Everybody loves Mariotta's numbers but the Titans need to stomp on Houston nwhile the TExans are breaking in a new QB and while  their O-line is still mostly Cheerios

If you can get 3 points, I'd take the Texans,,,otherwise stay away altogether.

I cant see a clear over-under either......

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im still trying to figure out what it was that made most of the forum think the Titans way better than the Colts. And this is after we ran up and down the field on them twice. And that roster is virtually the same in most places. I didnt see why that same group was going to just wake up and whip us.