Sign in to follow this  
jvan1973

If you get stuck with the first pick....

Recommended Posts

Yeah, right now, I'd have to say Bell or David Johnson.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really don't know how to choose between Bell and Johnson. I wouldn't have my mind made up until my draft time hits 0 and I randomely select one

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 9:48 AM, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Bell over johnson.. but I am different i'll take Rodgers

The top 10 QBs in the league were only separated by around 15 - 20 points for the whole year.

You take a QB the first pick and don't go with a top RB you start off behind.

By the time your next pick comes around there will be no top RBs available.

I have been playing fantasy football a very long time and very rarely does anyone who takes a QB first wins the league championship.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

The top 10 QBs in the league were only separated by around 15 - 20 points for the whole year.

You take a QB the first pick and don't go with a top RB you start off behind.

By the time your next pick comes around there will be no top RBs available.

I have been playing fantasy football a very long time and very rarely does anyone who takes a QB first wins the league championship.

 But really I get scared after the top 3 RB's are chosen. The rest change so much I have no idea who will break out. It all just depends on who you're playing with, and how they draft really lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

 But really I get scared after the top 3 RB's are chosen. The rest change so much I have no idea who will break out. It all just depends on who you're playing with, and how they draft really lol.

If the top 3 RBs are off the board if it were me I would take the best WR.

But it also depends on how many teams are in the league.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Coming from a fantasy Nerd, the answer is 95% David Johnson. Bell is injury prone, and Zeke is facing possible suspension. Johnson is the safest to play every week and put up top tier numbers consistently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/draft/david-johnson-rb-leveon-bell.php

 

4 hours ago, WarGhost21 said:

Coming from a fantasy Nerd, the answer is 95% David Johnson. Bell is injury prone, and Zeke is facing possible suspension. Johnson is the safest to play every week and put up top tier numbers consistently.

 

This one agrees with you albeit 74% to 26% :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/30/2017 at 9:48 AM, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Bell over johnson.. but I am different i'll take Rodgers

In the first round?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jvan1973 said:

In the first round?

 

1 hour ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

amen. my buddys like to snag QBs first it seems.. I'm not getting left with Eli Manning again lol

 

I used to do that with Peyton.  Won multiple SBs doing it, too.  One year, I selected him #1 overall, and everyone called me crazy, but I won the SB with Manning that year.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

 

 

I used to do that with Peyton.  Won multiple SBs doing it, too.  One year, I selected him #1 overall, and everyone called me crazy, but I won the SB with Manning that year.

People want to call me crazy.. I've won the past two years because of QB play. Actually in 2015 I picked Jammal Charles first everyone was calling it such a great pick.. ACL after what 4 weeks. It was Cam Newton that brought me to victory. Last year Aaron Rodgers destroyed. It really just matters how the other guys in the draft room draft. 

 

Also with the "new" RB back committee.. there's like 4 sure fire guys.. the rest are totally random, am I right? Johnson, Bell, Elliott....McCoy? Who else you gonna trust with your first pick, Todd 2 yard gurly? Melvin wth are the Chargers gonna do Gordon? Patriots will wheel out 16 different RB's the whole year. I guess Freeman. But Coleman is such an * to him lol.. I just don't know

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would take Rodgers. RB's are injury prone, Bell always seems to get dinged up. I could see Rodgers throwing for around 40 TD's and 4500 Yards and less than 10 INT's.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.