Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

How Jack Doyle "celebrated" his new deal

TKnight24

18 hours ago, TKnight24 said:

52 minutes ago, Valpo2004 said:

Ehh he had to work hard to get that contract, he wasn't handed it right out of college.  I'd say that makes him less likely to go blow all the money.

9 minutes ago, NannyMcafee said:

Doyle has a real problem, and it's going to spill onto the playing field. Something has to be done! Someone needs to talk to him!

I'll tell you what Doyle did after he got that contract, because I was there...

He splurged and got extra chips & queso at Qdoba, then sat there and enjoyed his meal with his lady.

He was also very nice when I recognized him and interrupted his meal (I couldn't help it).  He even said he was going to miss Dwayne Allen, called DA a great person and teammate, and wished DA well with his new team.  That's when I tried to punch him in the nose for the cardinal sin of wishing a Patriot well, (KIDDING) but he is super humble and gracious.  Great Colt.  Hometown Hero.

:thmup:

27 minutes ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

I'll tell you what Doyle did after he got that contract, because I was there...

He splurged and got extra chips & queso at Qdoba, then sat there and enjoyed his meal with his lady.

He was also very nice when I recognized him and interrupted his meal (I couldn't help it).  He even said he was going to miss Dwayne Allen, called DA a great person and teammate, and wished DA well with his new team.  That's when I tried to punch him in the nose for the cardinal sin of wishing a Patriot well, (KIDDING) but he is super humble and gracious.  Great Colt.  Hometown Hero.

:thmup:

You cant talk him up! We all know how he really is. 

Jack has earned every cent his contract calls for. His hard work and never give up attitude makes him one of the best players on the roster.

Just goes to show the ones who said he was just a camp body and a waist of a roster spot were dead wrong.