Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Do you think the Colts win a Super Bowl in the Luck era?

Jules

4 hours ago, Live and let live said:

A good defense doesn't fis Luck's shortcomings. He has an accuracy problem. He has a problem checking and hitting secondary receivers. He holds the ball too long and he takes lots of sacks and hard hits because of it. If he doesn't fix that problem, I don't believe he will survive to play out his next contract. He also does not analyze defenses quickly or well to get into a better play than was called but the bench. He has hard work to do. I don't know how much of this can be repaired after four years but I hope for great improvement in those areas.

I don't prescribe to your analysis; lest you forget Andrew holds every relevant passing record to start a career, at the 3 year mark.  

I will admit that Andrew holds the ball too long, but I think this has more to do with the fact he prefers passing deep.  He does not dink -n- dunk the ball, that's for sure. Where I do concur with you is his penchant for throwing inaccurate short passes.  But again, those passes are check downs, thrown under extreme duress. 

The way you put it, he's similar to Blaine Gabbert & Joey Harrington. Please be more rational.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/30/2016 at 9:20 PM, Luck12-to-Hilton13 said:

Brady never said he was retiring any time soon. In fact I believe he actually said he wants to play well into his 40's. 

Patriots won't let him though. Watch him get traded one day. It's the Patriot way.

14 hours ago, Clem-Dog said:

I don't prescribe to your analysis; lest you forget Andrew holds every relevant passing record to start a career, at the 3 year mark.  

I will admit that Andrew holds the ball too long, but I think this has more to do with the fact he prefers passing deep.  He does not dink -n- dunk the ball, that's for sure. Where I do concur with you is his penchant for throwing inaccurate short passes.  But again, those passes are check downs, thrown under extreme duress. 

The way you put it, he's similar to Blaine Gabbert & Joey Harrington. Please be more rational.

psst...subscribe...not prescribe :)

If I was betting, I'd say no.    For a variety of reasons.

It's hard to get to the Superbowl much less win it.   There are many teams that haven't been to a Superbowl in decades.   The Colts are not a solid team in every other position.   They have to build an O-line.   They need to build a defense.   It could come together, but who knows.   Jax, Ten and Houston are on the upswing, so the division probably won't be as much of a cake walk as it had been in the past.  

Lucks health is now a concern.  

I sure hope we get to and win a Superbowl in the next few years, but I wouldn't be surprised if we did not.