Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bills Cut Freddie Jackson

oldunclemark

I kinda wish we'd sign him. He and Gore would be pretty awesome. Then we could keep Robinson and Boom as our 3rd and 4th backs. But I'm guessing Dallas. They fooled around and didn't take care of their need for a RB in the offseason. Now they have a chance to get a solid back right before the season starts.

I kinda wish we'd sign him. He and Gore would be pretty awesome. Then we could keep Robinson and Boom as our 3rd and 4th backs. But I'm guessing Dallas. They fooled around and didn't take care of their need for a RB in the offseason. Now they have a chance to get a solid back right before the season starts.

Hell yeah...a two-headed monster...both could be healthy all year sharing the workload #GOCOLTS

He's old but he was old when he entered the league!!!!!! He looked good this preseason. I'm beginning to think the Bills are going to be back to their old 4-12 selves.

He looked excellent vs Pitt. He exploded through the line on their first play of the game and took it almost to the house. Given McCoy is recovering from a hamstring, I thought for sure they would carry him. But yeah, they have 4-6 wins written all over them.

He's old but he was old when he entered the league!!!!!! He looked good this preseason. I'm beginning to think the Bills are going to be back to their old 4-12 selves.

They definitely will be unless somebody steps up at QB. I'm looking at you TyRod. But yeah man. You can have the best roster in the league, but if you don't have a QB then you aren't going to win many games.

He hasn't played a full season since 2011.  He's been hurt throughout training camp until just before Pitt game.  They really like Karlos Williams (rookie out of FSU) who has had a non-football injury but will be back by week 1.  He doesn't play special teams, Boobie Dixon does.  Whaley traded for Bryce Brown who's electric but has fumbling issues.  He's 34 years old who's salary could be used to help sign Dareus to a long term contract. 

They cut him early, instead of waiting till the last minute, to offer him a chance to jump on with another team and have plenty of time to catch up.

Great in pass protection and receiving game and will help Seattle there.

Edited by 21isSuperman