•  

Photo

Latest Power Ranking on NFL.com

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

#1 lollygagger8

lollygagger8
  • 4041 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:02 AM

http://www.nfl.com/n...-into-offseason

Moving on up! 13th........not too shabby.

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 Tark The Shark

Tark The Shark
  • 2391 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:15 AM

I love how the author of the article just said," This team is going to be 6-10 because I say so in the article and I am not going to back it up with actual information."

Another example that because we don't have Peyton, we don't get any respect from anyone.

“Pressure is something you feel when you don't know what the heck you're doing.”- Peyton Manning

#3 TKnight24

TKnight24
  • 9746 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:17 AM

*Singing* Cause we're moving on up! Moving on up, to the bright side! We finally got a piece of, the Polls. :yahoo:

*calmly sips apple juice*

Apple Juice keeps me sane, society doesn't

Apple Juice relaxes my mind, society doesn't

#4 lollygagger8

lollygagger8
  • 4041 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:21 AM

*Singing* Cause we're moving on up! Moving on up, to the bright side! We finally got a piece of, the Polls. :yahoo:

*calmly sips apple juice*

*calmly sippin on my grape drank* :)

#5 Balzer40

Balzer40
  • 6664 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:22 AM

Power rankings are worthless, but the Saints at 11??? They were awful this past season especially on defense. They are switching to a 3-4 without the proper personnel and have absolutely no cap room to do anything. This is really my only problem with these rankings, talk about getting ranked off of pure reputation.

"Dream as you'll live forever, live as you'll die today". -- James Dean.

#6 TKnight24

TKnight24
  • 9746 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:25 AM

*calmly sippin on my grape drank* :)

:lol: You're terrible

Apple Juice keeps me sane, society doesn't

Apple Juice relaxes my mind, society doesn't

#7 BrentMc11

BrentMc11
  • 11932 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:26 AM

Lets fill in the blanks and play football......may the best team win....other than the Patriots, Texans......well I guess everyone but the  :shoe:  :helmet:  :lombardi:  :coltshelmet:  :coltslogo:  :coltslogo:  :coltslogo:  can LOSE!  :)

Change is good!  

BrentMc11

#8 braveheartcolt

braveheartcolt
  • 4251 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:38 AM

I love how the author of the article just said," This team is going to be 6-10 because I say so in the article and I am not going to back it up with actual information."

Another example that because we don't have Peyton, we don't get any respect from anyone.

He doesn't say we'll be 6-10, and he does give reasons. I personally think he will be wrong, but he is entilted to his opinion, just like you and I...

"If I make a comment and it is not backed up by factual evidence, take it as my opinion, and my opinion only"....

#9 Kyle

Kyle
  • 1444 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:34 AM

you should read it again a little closer,

"The magical 11-5 season was just that. The Colts continually pulled out tight ballgames while getting blown out in losses. That's not to say this club falls to 6-10, but some of those squeakers will go the other way in 2013."

I would have to say I do not agree with this.  We will most definitely have a better team  next season than this season.  Those "squeakers" we won we will now win by more and they won't be squeakers anymore and our blow out losses now become potential squeaker wins.  I'm not saying we go 16-0 but we will have at least 10 wins next season and take back OUR DIVISION!

#10 NDcolt

NDcolt
  • 105 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:54 PM

Bengals, Redskins, Saints, Giants....  Really?  C'mon MAN!

#11 Smonroe

Smonroe
  • 6733 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:17 PM

http://www.nfl.com/n...-into-offseason

Moving on up! 13th........not too shabby.

I just got a call from Bill Tobin.

"Elliot Harrison? Who the heck is Elliot Harrison!"

He was also upset because if we start the season at 13 we'll need a lot of teams to lose in order to get a BCS game.

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      24 Jul
    Bogie

Edmond O'Brien - a decent actor that fell off my oldies radar. D.O.A. was pretty good for a public domain film. Thank you someone for the Internet Archive.

View All Updates