Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Is the Manning/Brady era beginning it's end?

Jules

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be careful is you walk by Andre Johnson. He might trip and tear his acl.

And will still have a monster game against the Colts. Lol. I'd talk to that o-line or poor man's o-line of yours before making jokes about ACLs...12's is at risk all the time.

Yeah, we'll make the playoffs for the third year in a row and probably advance further. Hey, we've been making steps of improvement for a while now. See you guys in the playoffs and winning...uh...eventually!

Nice achievement for making playoff for the 3rd time. You just don't find you are setting a low standard for a dominant team? I just kinda undestand it is a natural thing for a team struggling at the bottom of NFL for a long time.

Nice achievement for making playoff for the 3rd time. You just don't find you are setting a low standard for a dominant team? I just kinda undestand it is a natural thing for a team struggling at the bottom of NFL for a long time.

:blah:

And will still have a monster game against the Colts. Lol. I'd talk to that o-line or poor man's o-line of yours before making jokes about ACLs...12's is at risk all the time.

To be fair, not many teams did much to stop JJ Watt this year... It wasn't just OUR O-line he made look bad. And I think (hope) Grigs has a plan to fix that.

No, not just among my circle of friends. There were people here who said that the Broncos were going to be tested in the playoffs because they had not beaten any good teams. It seems those people were right.

Sure, people there would probably say that. They and your are entitled to your opinions as I am mine. FACT remains, the majority of pundits (guess that can't be proven, but everywhere I read/looked, majority picked Denver) and Vegas odds makers (can be verified) had Denver going all the way. Not Houston, New England, Baltimore or my beloved Colts (that will change though).

To be fair, not many teams did much to stop JJ Watt this year... It wasn't just OUR O-line he made look bad. And I think (hope) Grigs has a plan to fix that.

I was actually referring to the other teams that ravished it as well...not just mine lol.

Had the time of the two games been reversed and knowing Ravens had already knocked the Pats out I'd lean toward Flacons maybe, since I find the Falcons team is built extremely similar to Manning's Colts in its prime. They have 2 WRs in White and Jones, we had Harrison and Wayne. They got Gonzalez and we had Clark. Offensive plays are called by QBs. Both have bad run defense as well. But to be honest this is a type of system built for regular season but not playoff success. The 49ers and Ravens, as reflection of each other, are more dependable models for winning playoff games.

Again, dead-on with what I was thinking.

Sure, people there would probably say that. They and your are entitled to your opinions as I am mine. FACT remains, the majority of pundits (guess that can't be proven, but everywhere I read/looked, majority picked Denver) and Vegas odds makers (can be verified) had Denver going all the way. Not Houston, New England, Baltimore or my beloved Colts (that will change though).

We should throw common sense into the discussion.

Indianapolis Peyton Mannings - 13

Houston Texans - 2

Indianapolis Andrew Lucks - 1

Don't we all?

Manning-Denver

Texans-2 playoff appearances, 2 playoff wins

Tom Brady-3 Rings, 5 SB appearances

Colts-0. Wow, you guys are at the losing end. :(

That is the record between the two teams. Nobody here sees the Texans as a rival. You guys are basically our home coming game every season.. A guaranteed W.

So are you guys for us. Difference is our Ws against you factor into us winning the division lmao.

What? The Golden Boy only got you guys one?

Well, he's in Denver now. Let's move on from the past and see who can get a ring first, 12 or Schaub...my bet is on the veteran.

Then good luck! I'd like to bet all I have and I may have in the rest of my life on Schaub not getting one lmao

Who cares about seeding anyway...it didn't work for PM or TB this year...
I'm sure your season ticket holders would have liked to have seen a home playoff game.. As would every one of the players, coaches the owners, advertisers local business owners..

i get this is all new to you