Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Is the Manning/Brady era beginning it's end?

Jules

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure your season ticket holders would have liked to have seen a home playoff game.. As would every one of the players, coaches the owners, advertisers local business owners..

i get this is all new to you

Not really...my team has seen the playoffs two years in a row now and actually won twice...

How does that help local business and advertisers? How much did Bob McNair lose by not having an extra home game

Idk, but I'm sure it would have been nice to have another one or two. All I'm saying is that it doesn't always guarantee said team victory.

We should throw common sense into the discussion.

I'm not sure what you mean by this comment. Without going back to look at your comment I originally responded to, I thought you said most people thought Denver would be eliminated. It all depends on the "people" you're referring to. I'm not referring to a particular demographic. When I say most people, I mean that all-inclusive, considering national pundits, odds makers, etc. How is common sense lacking from this discussion?

I'm not sure what you mean by this comment. Without going back to look at your comment I originally responded to, I thought you said most people thought Denver would be eliminated. It all depends on the "people" you're referring to. I'm not referring to a particular demographic. When I say most people, I mean that all-inclusive, considering national pundits, odds makers, etc. How is common sense lacking from this discussion?

Maybe we should stop the exchange with the guy since he may have some difficulties understanding what others mean.

Let me put it to you this way: A bully picks on kids smaller than him. Three other bullies pick on kids just as big as they are, and beat them up convincingly. Bully who picks on smaller kids tries to fight against the other bullies who are experienced with kids his size or bigger...and he gets beat. Don't think I would say that I am surprised in this situation.

How dare you bring up hurtful statistics into our friendly "whose team's fans have the best imaginations" contest. I prefer we stick with the hypotheticals.

8A3tOjC.jpg

Lol, so that's why the Colts drop kicked him in favor of a new toy. Right.

So you lose one guy...2-14. We lose several guys, including our QB...playoff win and near AFC Championship appearance. Alright, you win. :clap:

As far as humorous jabs among rivals go, these are pretty darn clever & bleeping hilarious! Nothing insightful to say here. Just thanks for making me laugh. I never knew the truth could be so funny.  :thmup:  Nice work everybody!  ;)

I'd start a thread here asking how I go about getting a life, but I don't know if any of us would be able to figure out how...

Is it the same as taking a life?  :hmm:

Well, this wasn't directed at you, but if you want the fire.

Maybe it would involve not picking fights with random Internet posters and maybe cheering for a team that can actually do something relevant. I'm sure you heard about the Chiefs fan who listed his team as a cause of death in his obituary? I don't know, but those are the steps I would take if I were in your position.

Well, this wasn't directed at you, but if you want the fire.

Maybe it would involve not picking fights with random Internet posters and maybe cheering for a team that can actually do something relevant. I'm sure you heard about the Chiefs fan who listed his team as a cause of death in his obituary? I don't know, but those are the steps I would take if I were in your position.

My bad.  I didn't realize you thought of this as a fight.  I just joined in thinking this was friendly ribbing amongst compadres.

In the future, I will refrain from entering a good battle of wits until I know it is all in jest.

Let me put it to you this way: A bully picks on kids smaller than him. Three other bullies pick on kids just as big as they are, and beat them up convincingly. Bully who picks on smaller kids tries to fight against the other bullies who are experienced with kids his size or bigger...and he gets beat. Don't think I would say that I am surprised in this situation.

My brain must be getting close to E as the work day draws to a conclusion, becuase I still have not clue what you're saying.

Hold on a minute...I just figured out where everyone is getting these emoticons from. Let me try and find one appropriate... :wtg: . That is hilarious. We can use this and not get into trouble.

Perhaps it's me, but I don't understand your analogy.

My bad.  I didn't realize you thought of this as a fight.  I just joined in thinking this was friendly ribbing amongst compadres.

In the future, I will refrain from entering a good battle of wits until I know it is all in jest.

No, it is ribbing, but I found it odd that you wanted to join in on that particular post. That guy is just a real pest, I actually have fun with everyone else.

My brain must be getting close to E as the work day draws to a conclusion, becuase I still have not clue what you're saying.

Hold on a minute...I just figured out where everyone is getting these emoticons from. Let me try and find one appropriate... :wtg: . That is hilarious. We can use this and not get into trouble.

Truly just trying to be funny there. Either way, don't worry about trying to get your point across any longer. Obviously we disagree.

The Broncos are the bully who gets beat after picking on smaller kids. Is that better?

I should have posted my second reply to you this way so won't have to see it by chance. Don't worry about trying to agrue your point (unless you just like doing so). Obviously we see things differently.

To be fair here, the Texans won the AFC Division title 2 years in a row now. The Colts are really in no position to gloat right now. Yes, we went 11-5 & surpassed expectations, but we aren't playing in the SB this year either now are we?

Is there a trophy for division title?

To be fair here, the Texans won the AFC Division title 2 years in a row now. The Colts are really in no position to gloat right now. Yes, we went 11-5 & surpassed expectations, but we aren't playing in the SB this year either now are we? 

Well he started it. He insulted Captain Caveman.

Meh.

s1i5yYs.jpg

Can we get some "participation trophies" thrown in there?