Jets [Merge]

Moose Of Woe

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"In all my years of football I have never seen anything like this...." - Collinsworth

The reason is most QB's who stink this bad don't keep a job beyond a few weeks. Let alone a season or MULTIPLE seasons.

HERE COMES TEBOWMANIA

Hope that big payday for Sanchize was worth it, Jets. I'd love to know what he has shown that told them, "WOW! This guy is great! Let's lock him up before somebody steals him from us!"

WHO WOULD TOUCH HIM?

Hahah, yeah I just created a post myself titled "lol mark Sanchez," I'm surprised they haven't put in Tim Tebow yet.

Yes I saw. And the Tebow chants are out in force now.

Watching Sanchez run right in to his own lineman and being snapped back like a rag doll was both hilarious and sad at the same time.

Running into his own lineman and fumbling the ball. Pats return it for a TD. This game is WAY worse than the Pats/Colts game.

28-0 w 8 mins left in 2nd.

What a game.................... haha

Happy Thanksgiving.

no that was on Wilfork..picked threw him into the QB. Top 5 NG plays says CW :)

"In all my years of football I have never seen anything like this...." - Collinsworth

The reason is most QB's who stink this bad don't keep a job beyond a few weeks. Let alone a season or MULTIPLE seasons.

HERE COMES TEBOWMANIA

Hope that big payday for Sanchize was worth it, Jets. I'd love to know what he has shown that told them, "WOW! This guy is great! Let's lock him up before somebody steals him from us!"

WHO WOULD TOUCH HIM?

yeah what was he saying..Keystone cops. LOL

Although give NE some credit for hittin' hard ;)

3 TDs in 50 sec! ouch! close to a record?

Has to be.

And I give the Patriots all the credit in the world. They're bending the Jets over and making them their female dogs.

Edit: lol Edelman wide open TD.

Apparently the Jets still haven't learned that you need to rush the crap out of Brady if you want to have a prayer. Maybe after this sound beatdown they'll figure it out, but probably not.

lol @ camera turkey.

Was that Rex Ryan?

I mean seriously the Jets HAVE to ask themselves - can Tebow POSSIBLY be any WORSE than Sanchez? What do they have to lose? Sanchez is a beast in PRACTICE, they say. Well that's fantastic - too bad he SUCKS on game day!

Tebow was brought in, you may as well play him. Anyone with half a brain already knows Tebow sucks. Why not play him if only to shut his zealots up?

Bless your heart for finding that.

*Unreal Tournament voice* "HEADSHOT"

The best part is how he face plants after watching McCourtey pick it up and run. He's just like, "Awwwww crap." *FLOP*

yeah thanks also.

Vince even finishes the play with another put down on the same linemen so he can't tackle the player who recovered. Incredible.

Jets lmao

I know many hate the Pats but I want to also see the JETS burn and GO DOWN. I hate them.

Also, this is just freaking funny. I mean at least Indy was in the game for a while and made it interesting. And we kept trying hard to score when down big and scored twice to start the game. We never gave up in NE.

Ahahahaha Jets. At home too. On a Holiday.

What the heck is Tebow gonna do too? Just run in circles and run into random Patriots? Sure put him out there and see if he can score some just for fun and then listen to Skip Bayless and those nut jobs talk about how gutsy he is.

If you put Tebow in then you are done with Sanchez for the year IMO. Unless Tebow completely fails.