Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Sound FX: Best of Peyton....

NewColtsFan

Did anyone see NFL Sound FX last night with Peyton wired for sound against the Panthers?

How come we never saw that Peyton Manning as much in Indianapolis?

Giving pep talks, coaching up the entire offense, addressing everyone, running over to the D as it gets off the field congratulating them, cheering them on from the sidelines, genuine enthusiasm and joy (never seen him so giddy over the play of his D during a press conference as after that game)

We rarely saw this level of involvement and leadership on a week-to-week basis during his days in Indy

Did anyone see NFL Sound FX last night with Peyton wired for sound against the Panthers?

Giving pep talks, coaching up the entire offense, addressing everyone, running over to the D as it gets off the field congratulating them, cheering them on from the sidelines, genuine enthusiasm and joy (never seen him so giddy over the play of his D during a press conference as after that game)

We rarely saw this level of involvement and leadership on a week-to-week basis during his days in Indy

....maybe 'we' never saw it because the camera wasn't there....

...in the final few years in Indy.....few outside Indy cared about the Colts because there were predictable and had no scandal divas like Tebow or TO

1st I am sure camera / TV crews have been told to follow him as comeback is story line of the season

&

As I wrote in San Diego ( + 7.5 ) at Denver comment 20

maybe has to do with

Peyton Using Military Debriefings during game

Television cameras often show Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning talking with his linemen when the offense is off the field.

Actually, Manning told reporters Wednesday that in those situations he is speaking with the entire offense, although the camera angle might show only the linemen closest to him.

"It's something that we've decided to do after every series as an offensive unit," Manning said. "We're just trying to hash out what's going on out there — good or bad.

"We kind of call it our 'debriefing' session," he added. "(Previously) we had some military guys talk to us about doing that, and coach (John) Fox encouraged us to buy into it."

Read more:Broncos' Peyton Manning says "de-briefing" sessions help offense - The Denver Posthttp://www.denverpos...e#ixzz2CEa2bWFc

1st I am sure camera / TV crews have been told to follow him as comeback is story line of the season

&

As I wrote in San Diego ( + 7.5 ) at Denver comment 20

maybe has to do with

Peyton Using Military Debriefings during game

Television cameras often show Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning talking with his linemen when the offense is off the field.

Actually, Manning told reporters Wednesday that in those situations he is speaking with the entire offense, although the camera angle might show only the linemen closest to him.

"It's something that we've decided to do after every series as an offensive unit," Manning said. "We're just trying to hash out what's going on out there — good or bad.

"We kind of call it our 'debriefing' session," he added. "(Previously) we had some military guys talk to us about doing that, and coach (John) Fox encouraged us to buy into it."

Read more:Broncos' Peyton Manning says "de-briefing" sessions help offense - The Denver Posthttp://www.denverpos...e#ixzz2CEa2bWFc

That's good stuff :thmup:

"This is a test; This a test. can you put it behind you.. & go out & do our jobs right.Our defense is kicking caboose right now. We have to pick it up for them."

God, I love #18 100% accountability. :thmup:

Yeah, that was my favorite line from the video, too. So many athletes fail the test. Not him. Not Andrew Luck.

Yeah, that was my favorite line from the video, too. So many athletes fail the test. Not him. Not Andrew Luck.

"This is a test; This a test. can you put it behind you.. & go out & do our jobs right.Our defense is kicking caboose right now. We have to pick it up for them."

God, I love #18 100% accountability. :thmup:

would be a favorite but is so normal for him & u hear him preach thaat philosophy in interviews and in previous outakes, have to reset your mind to zero , throw 2 tds on 2 straight passes and just move forward to next play etc etc etc

, The Holiday TD and congrats to the " BIG BOY " patting him on head , who is smallest NFL player was new & cute for him

Yup, don't let the glasses & goofy geek persona fool you. Von Miller is smart, studious, & can kick anybody's behind when he has to. :D

broncos_vmiller_001.jpg

Von-Miller-Combine.jpg

OMG, I've never seen him sleeveless! Look at those guns!

As you know, I'm really psyched to have him. As good as he was as a rookie, his growth has been remarkable this year.

Teasing Peyton about his baseball sliding ability, or lack thereof, was funny too, but come on giraffes weren't meant to slide right? :funny::lol:

I love Ya #18! I kid because you're so AWESOME & it's the only real flaw in your A execution game. :thmup: Long legs don't bend well...Safe? Sorry wrong sport.

Reticulated-Giraffe.jpg

As you know, I'm really psyched to have him. As good as he was as a rookie, his growth has been remarkable this year.

No question BAB! #58 is a ProBowl STUD & you are exactly right Von Miller has grown by leaps & bounds on the field this year.

Perhaps, Mr. Miller can have a contest with NFL referee Ed Hochuli to see which person has the bigger biceps AKA "Guns."

polls_edhochuliposterfi8_0442_217172_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

sn_u_ed-hochuli_mb_576.jpg

No question BAB! #58 is a ProBowl STUD & you are exactly right Von Miller has grown by leaps & bounds on the field this year.

Perhaps, Mr. Miller can have a contest with NFL referee Ed Hochuli to see which person has the bigger biceps AKA "Guns."

10 more lbs put on this year of Muscle and just as fast

His real Name Is Von Stomping U Down

I was thinking more along the line of DPOY :) I know, I know, JJ Watt!

I worry about Ed Hoculi's 60-year-old bicep tendon :D

10 more lbs put on this year of Muscle and just as fast

His real Name Is Von Stomping U Down

I like that name!

He's practiced a lot of yoga in the off-season. I like men who are secure in their manhood.

What in the heck ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? You are illuminating your relative lack of knowledge about anything to do with Peyton Manning. AT what point was Manning not coaching up the offense? He was basically our offensive co-ordinator. If somebody needed called out he would do it. Note the time he got into a heated war of words with Jeff Saturday. Clearly you did not pay attention for an entire decade of Colts football.

My favorite line, after Holidays TD Peyton says to the smallest guy in the NFL, nice going " BIG BOY " & Pats his helmet

I liked that one too.

I also liked the rookie corner Bolden saying "After we get this DUB. we're going to talk about that slide.". Manning: "I hear ya, that's fair"

It was also cool with the big brother role to the rookie back making sure he kept the ball from his first touchdown.

I liked that one too.

I also liked the rookie corner Bolden saying "After we get this DUB. we're going to talk about that slide.". Manning: "I hear ya, that's fair"

It was also cool with the big brother role to the rookie back making sure he kept the ball from his first touchdown.

I would imagine as Peyton is the master, chews out all for mistakes, the rest of the team Feasted on the opportunity to be able to chide Peyton on something that he could go along with in good spirits / humor

I doubt if ever a true error made like a stupid IT they would never dare to go at him for a bad mistake, & he would admit it and point to himself before they could even attempt to anyway

I was thinking more along the line of DPOY :) I know, I know, JJ Watt!

I worry about Ed Hoculi's 60-year-old bicep tendon :D

I like that name!

He's practiced a lot of yoga in the off-season. I like men who are secure in their manhood.

Yoga is excellent for extending ones range of motion via the flexibility one obtains and also balance and strength pending the levels of difficulty one goes threw

I have often been told it would help me and then told unfortunately i couldn't attempt it with my issues, i mean i cant even stretch out certain leg muscles needed for easing back spasm as need arms to hold legs in x position and cant with 2 torn rotator cuffs

My greatest day would be just to run and catch a deep pass from Peyton on a double move

I would imagine as Peyton is the master, chews out all for mistakes, the rest of the team Feasted on the opportunity to be able to chide Peyton on something that he could go along with in good spirits / humor

I doubt if ever a true error made like a stupid IT they would never dare to go at him for a bad mistake, & he would admit it and point to himself before they could even attempt to anyway

Agreed. I saw a comment from him, saying that everyone but Decker could give him a hard time about it because at least Manning intended to go to the ground, still dishing some teasing out to Decker for that Buffalo Wild Wings Tryout vs. San Diego.

No if it would have been an INT, or a mistake, where he was mad, then I doubt anyone would have thought of saying anything to him.

Agreed. I saw a comment from him, saying that everyone but Decker could give him a hard time about it because at least Manning intended to go to the ground, still dishing some teasing out to Decker for that Buffalo Wild Wings Tryout vs. San Diego.

No if it would have been an INT, or a mistake, where he was mad, then I doubt anyone would have thought of saying anything to him.

Yeah the grass tackled Decker, I hears something about Decker couldn't say anything either

I am sure it was great fun, a twist and a release that was quite enjoyed by all

I liked that one too.

that was so funny...because he almost seemed afraid to say it....like he needed Manning 's approval to pick on him...

I liked that one too.

^ ^ ^ This! ^ ^ ^

I felt same when watching it.