Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

why are texan fans so cocky?

coming on strong

In all fairness,

The Colts bashed them for 8 straight years. I mean, for God sakes, it took them like 14 games for them to beat us.

Wherever you go, you'll find cocky fans. Don't let those fans ruin your image of their team.

In all fairness,

The Colts bashed them for 8 straight years. I mean, for God sakes, it took them like 14 games for them to beat us.

Wherever you go, you'll find cocky fans. Don't let those fans ruin your image of their team.

some are far worse than others...

Go to a NE, Pitt, or Clev...away game.

and wear your Colt gear ... you won't enjoy your stay

There is no team that has nothing but classy fans. Some people are just obnoxious.

As far as Texan fan goes, there is an obvious answer, but I agree with Ruk, I'll bet there was a collective groan from fans of all three other AFC south teams today.

Classiest fans IMO by the way are by far Green Bay.

Fiercely protective of their shield, they are the blue collar emissaries to the NFL, founding their roots in a meat packing plant. Fan owned, the Packers are one of the most unique franchises in the world.

A lot of times fans who have endured a lot of losing have trouble handling success when it comes. Regardless, it is utterly pointless to paint an entire teams fan base with such a broad brush. In other contexts that's called prejudice.

How would you feel if someone met a few "bad" Colts fans and then used that information to condemn you?

Well, this thread wasn't meant to be provocative.

And I'm completely sure every Texan fan you 'come in contact with' (where do you live by the way?) is an obnoxious clown. Yes, we're all like that you see?

Yeah, it's not fair to generalize. Every fan base has cocky fans.

Well, this thread wasn't meant to be provocative.

And I'm completely sure every Texan fan you 'come in contact with' (where do you live by the way?) is an obnoxious clown. Yes, we're all like that you see?

No it wasn't.

I didn't call you or anyone else obnoxious, I merely suggested that all teams have fans who are.

As other's have said, all teams have cocky fans.

The cockiest fan I know is my nephew, a Colt's fan. Even as a fellow Colt's fan, there are times I want to smack him. :smack:

With that being said, a thread calling out the fans of one team is not appropriate.

Thread closed.