Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Just wondering...is this supposed to be an annual award for the ESPY's? :) I for one hope Janoris Jenkins is the one and only and these kids straighten up, get their education paid for and become great additions to the community. This in contrast to thugs who are forced to do community service. My vote is for NOBODY to be the next Janoris Jenkins. (No offense to our poster named Nobody BTW!!) :)

We need more Gary Bracketts out there who still contribute to the community even though they are rehabbing and not signed.

Ray Ray Armstrong had a lot of chances, but no way you can get away with talking to a booster after last year. Maybe he would be interesting in the 6th or 7th...maybe even as an UDFA, where I think his stock is going.

Crowell if he figures it out.

Definitely Isaiah Crowell.

So physically talented, but obviously can't get his s*** together. Still only a sophomore he goes to a FBS school instead of the JUCO way. Go JUCO, show that the past is in the past, perform and get another chance at a big programme as a JUCO-transfer. Doing that would have shown a lot of (or better anyway) character, IMO.

• 2 weeks later...