Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 07/10 "Twosday Twofer"

sb41champs

I made a Twitter account just to troll famous people. I only ever got a response out of three people, and two of them were former Colts....Hank Baskett and Aaron Moorhead. With Moorehead I didn't really troll him....I just asked him if he was related to my old friend Craven. He probably gets that all the time.

I don't use Facebook.

1. No Twitter: I really do not want to....bad habit....ask Jim :)

2. Facebook yes, but I am currently inactive. I have never had a Colt friend on FB or followed anything...just friends.

Does this make Brent a dull boy? :)

Ah yes, Twitter...The mind numbing activity that just won't die or disappear. No Brent you are not a dull boy, just a sensible one IMO. :thmup:

1. I will never participate in any medium that can be shortened to Twit. I make a fool of myself enough without any online assistance in that regard. haha

2. Someone set up a FaceBook account for me once that I seldom use or hardly ever go to.

A No on both counts. I guess.

No and No.

I'm amused when I read articles suggesting that the tide is already turning on Facebook (people grasping the negatives of having too much info out there, or remembering why they "lost touch" in the first place with the "friends" they rediscovered online, or just realizing that if you don't care about the trivialities others post, they probably don't care about yours either). My expectation is that it will eventually return from wence it came, and I'll simply have avoided wasting an enormous amount of time. Goodness knows that I have a plethora of other ways of doing that.

"Twosday Twofer":

1. Do you Twitter ?? If so - how many Colts and/or former Colts do you "follow" ??

2. Are you on Facebook ?? If so - how many Colts and/or former Colts are you "friends" with ??

Yes but I just use Twitter to read others I don't really tweet a lot I figured my life is too boring for people to honestly know what I am doing every moment of the day. I only follow Irsay and Pat McAfee Show

I am on facebook I have zero Colts or former Colts as my "friends" I did subscribe to Garcon till he left to go with the Redskins.

"Twosday Twofer":

1. Do you Twitter ?? If so - how many Colts and/or former Colts do you "follow" ??

2. Are you on Facebook ?? If so - how many Colts and/or former Colts are you "friends" with ??

1. Yes - all of them

2. No

That's why you are my friend Gavin. You stay on top of Irsay on Twitter so I don't have to. Sounds like a winning strategy to me anyway.

I havent been on Twitter in weeks :lol: . I am usually on here or Facebook talking with old friends from high school