Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Which player/team/coach has the most pressure to win it all next year.Including biggest suprise and dissapointment

DS3

Player: Me personally i think tony romo is under the most pressure.he is the lebron of football.maybe if he had a o-line to protect him he would be better.Honorable mention-Andrew luck

Team: Besides cowboys,the eagles would be on top.the so called dream team couldnt make the playoffs.which was very dissapointing for eagle fans.i think this year they will make the playoffs but lose in the divisional round.Honorable mention:Patriots

Coach: it has to be Norv Turner. if he doesnt lead the chargers to the playoffs. he will be without a job.

Honorable mention-Bill Bellichick

Biggest Dissappointment: Will be the eagles not going to the superbowl.

Biggest Suprise: Colts making the playoffs! yes i said it. i believe last year we had 7-8 games where we lost by 8 or less.with poor QB play.So look for the colts to be a wildcard 10-6.

Eagles coaches are under alot of pressure. They spent alot of money on star players that hasnt panned out.

Denver and company has a ton of pressure. Not only to win games, but make the playoffs and perhaps the super bowl.

San Fransico will disappoint. With a good run last year, they will fall short this year

Redskins will be the big suprise with RG3 leading them to a winning season

Player: Me personally i think tony romo is under the most pressure.he is the lebron of football.maybe if he had a o-line to protect him he would be better.Honorable mention-Andrew luck

Team: Besides cowboys,the eagles would be on top.the so called dream team couldnt make the playoffs.which was very dissapointing for eagle fans.i think this year they will make the playoffs but lose in the divisional round.Honorable mention:Patriots

Coach: it has to be Norv Turner. if he doesnt lead the chargers to the playoffs. he will be without a job.

Honorable mention-Bill Bellichick

Biggest Dissappointment: Will be the eagles not going to the superbowl.

Biggest Suprise: Colts making the playoffs! yes i said it. i believe last year we had 7-8 games where we lost by 8 or less.with poor QB play.So look for the colts to be a wildcard 10-6.

Definitely the Eagles. They were the favorites to go to the Super Bowl this year. Along with them facing the Patriots or Chargers on ESPN and whatnot

Eagles coaches are under alot of pressure. They spent alot of money on star players that hasnt panned out.

Yup, the question is if the Eagles fail to go deep in the Playoffs i.e. winning the NFC Championship game will he fire Coach Andy Reid? If so, what candidate to you replace him with?

Denver and company has a ton of pressure. Not only to win games, but make the playoffs and perhaps the super bowl.

I would make the argument that Tim Tebow's failure to move the chains consistently last season actually makes Manning's job a little easier. Yes, Denver fans expect the Playoffs automatically, but they also know that Peyton was out of commission last season and nerve regeneration issues take time & heal on their own timetable. In 2013, Denver Championship expectations will skyrocket & go through the roof. This year expectations are reduced & held in check. Next year fans will say okay 18 you took big hits & knocked off the rust. Take us to the Promiseland now.

San Fransico will disappoint. With a good run last year, they will fall short this year

Solid Championship defense puts you in the position to win every game. Remember QB Trent Dilfer for the Ravens LB Ray Lewis in 2000? A dominant defense & WR Randy Moss will end a NFC Championship slump IMO.

Redskins will be the big suprise with RG3 leading them to a winning season

I really like RG3. His work ethic & military based discipline of both his parents growing up spells dedication & no excuses to me & I love that. He is the real deal. No Jamarcus Russell flame out here IMO. Just crush Dallas RG3. That's all I ask son. Thank you.

Andy Reid and the Eagles and Norv Turner and the Chargers are under the most pressure to win.

Surprise: Romeo Crennel and the Cheifs. They have the most complete roster in football. Crennel is a defensive genius, too.

Disappointment: Norv Turner and the Chargers. They don't have a real #1 receiver, Antonio Gates is old and injury prone, their OL is suspect, and their best defenders are old.

Andy Reid and the Eagles and Norv Turner and the Chargers are under the most pressure to win.

Surprise: Romeo Crennel and the Cheifs. They have the most complete roster in football. Crennel is a defensive genius, too.

Disappointment: Norv Turner and the Chargers. They don't have a real #1 receiver, Antonio Gates is old and injury prone, their OL is suspect, and their best defenders are old.

I agree with the Chargers, and Romeo Crennel is a defensive genius but I wouldnt say the Chiefs have the most complete team in football, outside of Johnson at linebacker they have an old Mike Vrable and an unproven defensive line mainly at defensive tackle a rookie Dontari Poe love there possibilities in the secondary though

I agree with the Chargers, and Romeo Crennel is a defensive genius but I wouldnt say the Chiefs have the most complete team in football, outside of Johnson at linebacker they have an old Mike Vrable and an unproven defensive line mainly at defensive tackle a rookie Dontari Poe love there possibilities in the secondary though

I should've said one of the most complete. Tamba Hali is a good LB.

I should've said one of the most complete. Tamba Hali is a good LB.

Thats right I forgot about Hali, people are always talking about guys like Ware and Suggs and Harrison, I forgot about Hali, hes good, not in the others league but good

Player: Tom Brady coming off a superbowl loss

Team: New York Giants because they have a ton of pressure to be repeated superbowl champions

Coach: It's a make or break situation for Norv Turner.

Biggest Dissappointment: Houston Texans

Biggest Suprise: Panthers making the playoffs.

Reid, Vick, and the Eagles are definitely strong contenders as under pressure (queue Queen & David Bowie) candidates. The fallout of that team underperforming could be pretty massive and I think Vick is in a far more precarious situation than a guy like Romo who, even if ousted from Dallas for some reason, would probably be a highly coveted and productive starter for another team. The Chargers and Norv are an awfully good choice, too, but I don't think that team would suffer as much from a radical regime change.

The more I think about it, though, the more I think the Ryan, Sanchez, and the Jets may run away with it. Giving Sanchez a large contract extension while bringing in Tebow puts a lot on the shoulders of a bad, young QB and the poisonous nature of that locker room coupled with the NY media spotlight could result in some truly epic drama.

I expect the Giants to disappoint by narrowly missing the playoffs owing to their typical regular season iffiness and the sheer chaos that is the NFC East.

Biggest surprise may very well be the Rams. Jeff Fischer is a heck of a coach and I wouldn't be surprised to see them duking it out with the 9ers (who will not be as good) for a division title and playoff spot in the West.

I thought I was the only one who felt that way. They are solid, up and down the roster. If they stay healthy, I almost think they might beat Denver out for the division. I wanted Peyton to go to KC, but I don't think that would have been fair to the rest of the NFL.

Definitely there is pressure on Andy Reid and the Eagles. Spent too many years as "contenders" and fell on their face last year.

But what about the Jets? Lots of smack talking and chest thumping over the last few years and nothing to show for it. Do you think New York fans will put up with that much longer?

I'd say Peytyon and the Bronco's. They were lucky, lucky, lucky to win 8 games last season so 8 wins this year will be a complete failure in most peoples minds (not mine). They won't be patient in Denver because they don't have time to be. It will get ugly quick.

The Eagles? That ship sailed long ago IMO.

Most pressure:

Players: Tony Romo, Peyton Manning.

Coaches: Mike Shanahan, Gary Kubiak, Andy Reid, Jason Garrett.

Biggest Disappointment: Texans will fall back under huge expectations. Patriots slump.

Biggest Surprise: Colts, Titans, Broncos, Jets.

I'd say Peytyon and the Bronco's. They were lucky, lucky, lucky to win 8 games last season so 8 wins this year will be a complete failure in most peoples minds (not mine). They won't be patient in Denver because they don't have time to be. It will get ugly quick.

The Eagles? That ship sailed long ago IMO.

I respectfully disagree on both counts. Next to Tebow, who can't anticipate throws, Peyton will look great. Denver is in for a real treat: This is what a real field general looks like Colorado fans.

The Eagles are not done. The have gelled now & their squad will fly like an eagle now on both sides of the ball.

I respectfully disagree on both counts. Next to Tebow, who can't anticipate throws, Peyton will look great. Denver is in for a real treat: This is what a real field general looks like Colorado fans.

The Eagles are not done. The have gelled now & their squad will fly like an eagle now on both sides of the ball.

Much agreed on Philly. They've had an offseason now to gel, and there's just too much talent on that team for them not to make a push in the NFC.....although I really don't like them, and hope I'm wrong. I enjoy seeing 'Dream Teams' fail.

Much agreed on Philly. They've had an offseason now to gel, and there's just too much talent on that team for them not to make a push in the NFC.....although I really don't like them, and hope I'm wrong. I enjoy seeing 'Dream Teams' fail.

Well said Peytonator. I don't hate Philly, but with the remarkable talent on that squad & the millions of dollars spent Andy Reid's coaching leash just became very, very short IMO.