Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Organization

simplex1966

The Colts are nutts by the organizational moves they make. 1 - YOU LET TOM MOORE GO AND ANOTHER AFC TEAM GETS HIM??????

2 - PEYTON MANNING HAS SURGERY IN MAY AND ISN'T PRACTICING NOW

3 - COACH CALDWELL DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO BE AN NFL COACH...PERIOD

4 - WHERE IN THE HECK ARE THE ADDITIONS TO HELP THE OFFENSIVE LINE PROBS

I'm only saying what i feel about what they are doing

The Jets beat them in the playoffs.....LISTEN COLTS.....You are not making moves to keep this team strong....EXCUSES ARE JUST LIKE YOUR BUTT.....EVERYBODY HAS ONE......I promise you, the regular season will tell the story....why didn't you hire Wade Phillips as the defensive coordinator? Others may not comment but i'm right on point about these statements.

The Jets beat them in the playoffs.....LISTEN COLTS.....You are not making moves to keep this team strong....EXCUSES ARE JUST LIKE YOUR BUTT.....EVERYBODY HAS ONE......I promise you, the regular season will tell the story....why didn't you hire Wade Phillips as the defensive coordinator? Others may not comment but i'm right on point about these statements.

Thanks for letting me know early in your Colts Message Board posting career to take nothing you say seriously. Appreciate the heads up.

Well for one when we played the Jet's in the Playoffs we hardly had enough players to field a team with our 17+ IR players by that time.Sorry I don't agree with all your statements. You think your right and I disagree with you. I guess the season will tell. :whatever:

The Colts are nutts by the organizational moves they make. 1 - YOU LET TOM MOORE GO AND ANOTHER AFC TEAM GETS HIM??????

2 - PEYTON MANNING HAS SURGERY IN MAY AND ISN'T PRACTICING NOW

3 - COACH CALDWELL DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO BE AN NFL COACH...PERIOD

4 - WHERE IN THE HECK ARE THE ADDITIONS TO HELP THE OFFENSIVE LINE PROBS

I'm only saying what i feel about what they are doing

Wow this is a really bad post... I gotta say i didnt know they released moore... which im happy about cause he was only one dimensional. But all your points have a good answer to them... I dont think youve been paying much attention to the colts lately.

Simplex, you need to abide by forum rules or you will find a short lifespan here.

First of all, you don't need to keep bumping your own thread simply to keep it alive. Threads succeed or die on their own merits based on the thread topic. Threads that are continuously bumped for the simple sake of keeping it alive run the risk of being closed.

Also, in thread-speak, posting in all caps is rude and is the equivalent of screaming. Stop posting in all caps on every post or the posts will be deleted. Again, that is courtesy in forum posting.

Thanks for taking this post to heart. It would be a shame to have to smack your wrists at this early point in your posting career.