Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Where is Andrew?

NewColtsFan

So..... everyone says Luck will be at the practices starting Tuesday June 12th..... that's for sure.

But, many of us thought he'd be in Indianapolis by now. And maybe he is.....

It's possible he's in town right now. I'm trying to come up with all the possibilities of where he could be and what he's doing?

1. He's in Indy, and is spending almost every minute at the team's facility in meetings and on the field.

2. He's in Indy, but *not* at the facility. Perhaps he's taking Friday/Sat/Sun and looking for a place to live and opening a new bank account and getting ready for the next 10-12 years of his life?

3. He's still in California. Maybe he's still there packing to get ready for the move. Maybe he's had no time to do that and he's taking the next few days to get things in order? Perhaps he jumps on a plane on Sunday evening?

At some point I'm expecting a Press Conference where Andrew meets the media and answers questions about the last 4 weeks, but who knows? Luck is shy and maybe he waits until after the first practice and meets casually with the media then?

At this point, I'm all out of ideas. All I know is I want an Andrew Luck sighting! Kinda like the Great White Whale!! I want someone to shout-out..... THERE HE IS!!

Anxiously Awaiting.....

NCF

Let him celebrate his graduation and earning his degree with his family and loved ones. Then come the 12th its all business in camp

Andrew's last class was Thursday, June 7th...

But his actual graduation ceremony is *next* Sunday, June 17th....

So, while he'll be here for the three day mini-camp, he's actually planning to go back to the Bay Area to participate in the graduation ceremony. At least, that's always been my understanding. I think that's what Andrew would like to do.

So, he's coming to Indianapolis for camp.... and, then, at some point, he's heading back to Palo Alto to graduate. Then, returning to Indiana...

Could be wrong.... maybe the plan has changed. But that's what I've read and heard.... fwliw...

NCF

So..... everyone says Luck will be at the practices starting Tuesday June 12th..... that's for sure.

It's possible he's in town right now. I'm trying to come up with all the possibilities of where he could be and what he's doing?

1. He's in Indy, and is spending almost every minute at the team's facility in meetings and on the field.

2. He's in Indy, but *not* at the facility. Perhaps he's taking Friday/Sat/Sun and looking for a place to live and opening a new bank account and getting ready for the next 10-12 years of his life?

3. He's still in California. Maybe he's still there packing to get ready for the move. Maybe he's had no time to do that and he's taking the next few days to get things in order? Perhaps he jumps on a plane on Sunday evening?

At some point I'm expecting a Press Conference where Andrew meets the media and answers questions about the last 4 weeks, but who knows? Luck is shy and maybe he waits until after the first practice and meets casually with the media then?

At this point, I'm all out of ideas. All I know is I want an Andrew Luck sighting! Kinda like the Great White Whale!! I want someone to shout-out..... THERE HE IS!!

Anxiously Awaiting.....

NCF

This post is still a violation of the restraining order he has against you.

Anxiously Awaiting.....

NCF

Your in serious need of an off-season hobby this post is a little creepy considering he'll be at practice TOMORROW... I understand being a little excited as a Manning loyalist I wasn't too happy about how things went down, but I have to admit I am excited about the new direction this franchise is headed in. I think Luck will be as good as advertised (for Irsay's sake he better be).

Your in serious need of an off-season hobby this post is a little creepy considering he'll be at practice TOMORROW... I understand being a little excited as a Manning loyalist I wasn't too happy about how things went down, but I have to admit I am excited about the new direction this franchise is headed in. I think Luck will be as good as advertised (for Irsay's sake he better be).

He's tame compared to some.

Some seem to have his DNA typed..............................................................................

No arguing your point..... but I was trying to have some fun with it. And, as a media guy, I was trying to think about the perspective of when might we see something on Andrew. Could have been Friday, when I made my post... Could have been Saturday, so it would have been in all of the Sunday papers -- biggest selling day for newspapers. Could have been today, to start the week and get ready for tomorrow.

And, sure enough, there's Andrew on the front of this website today.

Honestly, I've had the restraining orders against me lifted.... and the straight-jacket that I wear removed.... I wear a bib so I don't drool on myself.... I'm really OK for polite, mixed company.....

I just wanted a little Luck-fix.... that's all.... :worthy::loco: