Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024 NFL Draft Thread Day 1 (Final Discussions, Predictions, Rumors, etc…). ****NO SPOILERS****

Just now, RollerColt said:

Thanks! Definitely do not recommend wearing Red near a bee hive. One sucker got stuck in my eyelid... and here I am... 

Oh man, that's awful!  I wish you a speedy recovery.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, RollerColt said:

Thanks! Definitely do not recommend wearing Red near a bee hive. One sucker got stuck in my eyelid... and here I am... 

This place isn't the same without you. Glad you made it.

• Thanks 1

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Quit fighting Mike Tyson, just joking. Get well my friend. 

LMAO I really look like I was smoked by Tyson. All puffed up and black and blue hahaha. Maybe that's what I'll tell my students tomorrow!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, csmopar said:

not popular opinion but I think he busts. It’s a character thing to me

I haven't seen anything overly worrying character-wise... he is a bit of a personality... but yeah... 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Should’ve been 7-1 but Suzuki made a very uncharacteristic error.    My only wish now for the seasons is to not finish last place, but I don’t see Cincy climbing out of the doormat, it’s just too much of a hole. 
    • It has just been postponed. They are still going to fight. New fight date will be announced soon. Doctors found an ulcer in Mike's stomach so it is a health risk that he fights. If you get hit in the wrong spot with an ulcer, your stomach can cause internal bleeding. That is nothing to play around with. The fight will still happen according to both parties.
    • Cubs back in 2nd place with a win over the Reds 7-5. Great way to kick off June with a win.   NL Central standings as of June 1st: 1. Brewers 35-23 2. Cubs 29-30 3. Cards 27-29 4. Pirates 27-31 5. Reds 25-33   If the season ended today, the Cubs and Giants would be tied for the final Wildcard playoff spot at 29-30.
    • Nope.  It's pre-camp.  Nothing much to talk about so lets just speculate on how camp shakes out.  I mean it's not like anything we say will have ANY impact on who stays or leaves, it's just off-season talk.  Just let it happen. Peace.
    • Dulin will be battling for a roster spot this year.  For some reason MAC is still around. They did carry 5 TE’s initially last year.  I prefer 6 WR’s over 5 TE’s. However, if Dulin is gone for some reason Pierce is more likely to be able to compete for that role than the other WR’s.  People need to stop trying to trade Pierce. He’s a tremendous asset to the Colts running game and if he does lose the #2 WR spot, he will absolutely thrive in an MVS role. He has way better hands than MVS.  Can’t have too many weapons. 
  • Members

• CheezyColt

CheezyColt 906

• Behle

Behle 102

• krunk

krunk 8,397

• IndyEV

IndyEV 97

• RollerColt

RollerColt 12,587

• throwing BBZ