Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I think 2024 Schedule release is this week.

I think it’s typically about a week or so before the draft.   And I believe it’s typically on a Wed or Thur.   This gives the two networks 2-3 days to hype the event, and then another week to talk the 32 schedules.  

I believe it’s 8p Eastern,  but it might be 7p?   We should be able to confirm later today.  

If I’m wrong, and I certainly might be, I’m sure I’ll be corrected.

• Like 3

From what I’m reading, it looks like a lot of people are thinking May 9th is the possible date. 

The NFL is weird with the schedule release stuff. It just kind of… happens… with little warning. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NewColtsFan said:

I think it’s typically about a week or so before the draft.   And I believe it’s typically on a Wed or Thur.   This gives the two networks 2-3 days to hype the event, and then another week to talk the 32 schedules.  

I believe it’s 8p Eastern,  but it might be 7p?   We should be able to confirm later today.  

I think the schedule with dates and times comes out in early May.

• Thanks 1

I hope we start with the At Patriots, Tennessee here, At Giants, At Vikings and Richardson plays out of his mind so we finally can relax in here =Homer Simpson Laughing GIF by FOX TV- Every year we get screwed and play teams that are good or great and dig a hole because of it. I want to start 4-0. :funny:

52 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I hope we start with the At Patriots, Tennessee here, At Giants, At Vikings and Richardson plays out of his mind so we finally can relax in here =Homer Simpson Laughing GIF by FOX TV- Every year we get screwed and play teams that are good or great and dig a hole because of it. I want to start 4-0. :funny:

I want to face a good team weak 1 because we will lose week 1. Haven’t won that week in years so I’d rather face someone who is actually good instead a bad team and still losing.

3 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

I am pretty sure recent releases have been after the draft. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

It was in May last year.   Only reason I remember is because we were on vacation when It was on espn

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, tweezy32 said:

I want to face a good team weak 1 because we will lose week 1. Haven’t won that week in years so I’d rather face someone who is actually good instead a bad team and still losing.

Nah I am tired of being 0-1 or 1-4 every year. Time to be 3-0 or 4-0. Every season the schedule makers have us play top notch teams in the first 4 or 5 games it seems. Had we not beat Baltimore last season, we would have started 2-5.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Nah I am tired of being 0-1 or 1-4 every year. Time to be 3-0 or 4-0. Every season the schedule makers have us play top notch teams in the first 4 or 5 games it seems. 

For starters, I would not mind playing Da Bears and The Broncos back-to-back to start the season. Then, we go 2-0 and take it from there. :) 

• Thanks 1