Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Chargers are over the cap

Joey has been hurt a bit lately but still at a high level at 28 he is still has a few years ahead

Many talking heads saying Bosa is available for trade

If true I’d offer a 2nd

At this point no way. He’s only started 9 games the last two years and has a 36 million cap hit. I would say a 4/5th rounder, just because since he has played so little there’s a chance he doesn’t return to form and it’s a high risk move because he’s got a cap hit of a top 10 QB. Honestly he seems untradeable to me. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Zoltan said:

At this point no way. He’s only started 9 games the last two years and has a 36 million cap hit. I would say a 4/5th rounder, just because since he has played so little there’s a chance he doesn’t return to form and it’s a high risk move because he’s got a cap hit of a top 10 QB. Honestly he seems untradeable to me. 

I wouldnt touch THAT high cap either, and it would have to be addressed as part of a trade which other teams seem to do.

We need a DE......  First choice are D Hunter or Huff

But if that doesnt happen......  I would try to work a reasonable deal for Bosa

• Like 1

20 hours ago, MikeCurtis said:

I wouldnt touch THAT high cap either, and it would have to be addressed as part of a trade which other teams seem to do.

We need a DE......  First choice are D Hunter or Huff

But if that doesnt happen......  I would try to work a reasonable deal for Bosa

I think if I felt the Colts were missing 1 piece(a great rush defensive end) from getting to the super bowl, I would do it. But we're not there yet. And as Zoltan pointed out, that amount of games missed with his salary makes it impossible to say yes. 

• Like 2

Pass but wouldn't mind adding either:

Edge Anfernee Jennings (Patriots) – known as a stout run-defender and ranked third among edge defender in run stops last year

Edge Emmanuel Ogbah (Dolphins) – better in a 4-3 and 3-4 base defense as evident from his past two seasons after Miami changed defensive schemes.

Boss is washed tbh. Never turned out to be the player he was hyped to be. Also, he’s not a great character guy. I will never forget how poorly he handled being heckled by a fan. Not worth the money or anything.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Defjamz26 said:

Boss is washed tbh. Never turned out to be the player he was hyped to be. Also, he’s not a great character guy. I will never forget how poorly he handled being heckled by a fan. Not worth the money or anything.

I saw that video after your post, he responded pretty well.

For a second, I thought he was going to pull something ala Ron Artest or Richie Incognito but he was counter-heckling the fan while seemingly trying to be more humorous, while not being good at the latter.

23 hours ago, rock8591 said:

I saw that video after your post, he responded pretty well.

For a second, I thought he was going to pull something ala Ron Artest or Richie Incognito but he was counter-heckling the fan while seemingly trying to be more humorous, while not being good at the latter.

Going back and forth with a fan and calling the fan broke is poor character IMO. Should be able to ignore that.