Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024 Gavin's Mock Draft - Participants (Any New as well) Invited!

11 hours ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Pick 202 Packers select 

Drake Nugent, IOL, Michigan 

Fantastic pick!  You are totally getting my vibe for my Packers draft this year.  A lot of local guys, a lot of Big Ten guys.  I've had my eye on Nugent for a long time, even though his draft stock has been dropping.  Between the Packers and the Dolphins, I took both Michigan interior offensive linemen.  :) :) :) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, John Hammonds said:

Fantastic pick!  You are totally getting my vibe for my Packers draft this year.  A lot of local guys, a lot of Big Ten guys.  I've had my eye on Nugent for a long time, even though his draft stock has been dropping.  Between the Packers and the Dolphins, I took both Michigan interior offensive linemen.  :) :) :) 

@Mike06181 suggested Nugent, but I'd my eye on him as well as I will be picking for Packers in Vikings forum mock draft next week. I thought he was graded higher sometime last year or early this year, and wasn't aware his draft stock dropped. Not sure why...  I hope I'll be able to do as well as you've done for Packers here. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

@Mike06181 suggested Nugent, but I'd my eye on him as well as I will be picking for Packers in Vikings forum mock draft next week. I thought he was graded higher sometime last year or early this year, and wasn't aware his draft stock dropped. Not sure why...  I hope I'll be able to do as well as you've done for Packers here. 

I don't know precisely either.  But you can see that he really underwhelmed at the combine.

40 time - 5.23 (rank 38 out of 50)

Vertical - 29.5" (rank 30 out of 50)

Broad - 8'5" (46 out of 50)

3 cone - 7.33 (5 out of 50)

20 yd shuttle - 4.5 seconds (7 out of 50)

bench press - 25 reps (18 out of 50).

• Like 1

4 hours ago, John Hammonds said:

I don't know precisely either.  But you can see that he really underwhelmed at the combine.

40 time - 5.23 (rank 38 out of 50)

Vertical - 29.5" (rank 30 out of 50)

Broad - 8'5" (46 out of 50)

3 cone - 7.33 (5 out of 50)

20 yd shuttle - 4.5 seconds (7 out of 50)

bench press - 25 reps (18 out of 50).

Agility looks great though

19 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Hi guys,

Something came up urgent for me, and I'll not be available during draft hours today. Sorry about that. We'll conduct the rest of the draft on Monday if participating GMs are interested. Happy weekend! 

Hope things are well, have a good weekend!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Hi guys,

Something came up urgent for me, and I'll not be available during draft hours today. Sorry about that. We'll conduct the rest of the draft on Monday if participating GMs are interested. Happy weekend! 

I just got home and was not really ready to draft. See you guys monday

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Hi guys,

Hope everything is ok! Have a good weekend!

• Thanks 1

To get a jump start on tomorrow 

last of rd 6!

211 49ers (just picked)

212 jags

213 rams

214 bengals

215 49ers

216 cowboys

217 rams

218 ravens

219 packers

220 bucs

rd 7

Jags owner can pick anytime just dont take who 49ers just took.

6 hours ago, stitches said:

Bears draft is done. What do you guys think about it?

1. Caleb Williams, QB, USC

9. Laiatu Latu UCLA EDGE

75. Mike Sainristil, CB, Michigan

122. Jalen McMillan, WR, Washington

Pretty dang solid with the limited ressources. Love Latu and Williams is the best QB in the draft. Any pick after that could be duds and it would still be a good draft. Sainristil gets a lot of praise. Don't know much about McMillan to be honest.

• Like 1

On 4/12/2024 at 10:15 AM, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Dunno if you've started your Vikings forum draft yet.  But if you liked my 1st round trade to get DeJean, here is the thought process behind it.  My Packers self realized that I would have to trade up to get to him.  But I didn't want to trade too high.  My eye fell on Miami at 21, which I also managed.  Miami doesn't have a 3rd nor a 4th round pick.  And they could be persuaded to trade down just a few picks in order to pick up a 3rd that they don't have.  And the Packers had multiple 3rd round picks.  They could afford to give one away.  I held off making the trade until it got to Miami's pick.  If DeJean already came off the board by then, it wouldn't be worth it.  I had to wait.  And when it hit -- BAM!  I pulled the trigger quickly.

6 hours ago, stitches said:

Bears draft is done. What do you guys think about it?

1. Caleb Williams, QB, USC

9. Laiatu Latu UCLA EDGE

75. Mike Sainristil, CB, Michigan

122. Jalen McMillan, WR, Washington

I hit a love but for wrong reason.. as a lion fan i want bears to suck.. i hate calab Williams. On my personal board he is qb 5.  Latu is a boom or bust pick based on injury concerns. I love mike sainristil! Great nickol cb. Dont know the wr at all

• Like 1

On 4/12/2024 at 5:04 PM, VikingsFanInChennai said:

With pick #210 in the 2024 Gavin's Mock Draft, Pittsburgh Steelers select

Jordan Jefferson, IDL, LSU

I noticed that Justin Eboigbe, IDL was earlier crossed off but he was not drafted by anyone, so I picked him for Steelers too move forward with the draft.

With that said, Jacksonville Jaguars on the clock now.

46 minutes ago, Mike06181 said:

@VikingsFanInChennai could we go short today. Just finish rd 6? I have been up since 4am.. maybe do half of rd 7 tomorrow and finish up on Wednesday?

Sure, that'd be fine as no need to rush as there are only about 50 picks to go. 

Pick 218 Baltimore Ravens select

Jaden Crumedy, IDL, Mississippi State

1 minute ago, Mike06181 said:

Ravens

packers

bucs

then done with rd 6. I am going to bed see you all tomorrow night

Great, you can go ahead, I will pick next 2 and we'll continue Tomorrow, thanks. 

19 hours ago, Mike06181 said:

Rd 7

chiefs (already picked)

222 generals

223 raiders

224 bengals 

225 chargers

226 cardinals

227 titans 

228 ravens 

229 raiders

230 Vikings 

231 pats

232 Vikings 

233 cowboys

234 colts

If i am not home by cowboys pick. Skip it and i will make pick asap. Probably not home till about 8pm