Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Combine 2024

1 hour ago, Solid84 said:

This man MOVES!

He’s definitely testing himself into the 2nd round at this point. Reportedly he was very impressive in the open interviews as well. 

Daniel Jeremiah already had him in his top 50, pre combine. He might be working his way up to late 1st range with this workout.

• Like 3

Just now, w87r said:

Wingo looks really fluid in his movements as well.

Orhorhoro looks good too.

Yeah noticed those guys too. 

Mohamed Kamara ran the fastest (DE) 40 at 4.58 so far. I really like Kamara. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

Bralen Troce has slimmed down A LOT. 

Think I’ve seen him listed in the 270s. He meassured 245 at the Combine. 

Good to see Trice cut the weight but still not as explosive Forty time had hoped for. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OhioColt said:

still a little scared off after his prior medical retirement 

Yeah... I don't know how to evaluate that. It will depend on whether he gets cleared by the doctors I guess... other than that he's done better than I expected today. He's more of a technician than super athlete... 

3 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

Darius Robinson definitely not a long speed guy, but probably not really a problem?

For his size it's not bad... I guess his game is based more on explosiveness than pure speed... but I kind of expected a bit better 40:

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, stitches said:

Yeah... I don't know how to evaluate that. It will depend on whether he gets cleared by the doctors I guess... other than that he's done better than I expected today. He's more of a technician than super athlete... 

Do noticed Latu had cupping recently done on his neck can see it. 

Dallas Turner has some crazy speed, and as for the LBs I'm watching Wilson and Cooper ran great. 

Does anyone know why Ford didn't run?

Edit: Nevermind on the question, on NFL Network they said he opted out not to run.

• Like 1

Here's a question for the group:

How do y'all feel about players that opt out of the combine?

Personally I don't like it because it makes me think they are trying to hide deficits to their game like Bryce Young not throwing last year, and now this year notables so far have been Marvin Harrison Jr., Jaylan Ford, and possibly Bowers (He hasn't decided yet). As for Ford, I would take him off the board because his speed and acceleration was a big question mark, so his avoidance seems like a huge red flag, and on the opposite side you gotta like the players that bring the energy during the combine because to me that shows passion, high motor, and just being competitive.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Defjamz26 said:

Cooper is a Ballard guy for sure size and Arm length is very similar to Leonard when he came out.

Cooper had a pretty good day, could be this years Jack Campbell surprise pick. If any LBs are taken in the 1st round.