Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Combine 2024

2 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Did Joe Milton from Tenn just throw a 75 yard strike to his receiver?    One of the prettiest connections I have ever seen and it got a big crowd reaction!  

He's got an absolute cannon.

• Like 3

Just now, Shive said:

He's got an absolute cannon.

He does. But he did not look accurate at the Senior Bowl, IIRC. The Vikes are desperate for a QB of the Future and was hoping to see most of the QBs today.

• Like 1

Just now, Colt Overseas said:

I think Troy Franklin will fall out of the first round for running in the 4.4s at 176lbs. Thought he could run faster given he is a vertical guy.

Yeah, Mitchell out-ran him weighing 30lbs more. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Solid84 said:

Ladd McConkey just got comped to Brandon Stokely. 

When I saw that, I thought Colts fans would be pleased. Someone else was compared to Dallas Clark. I think it was the Georgia TE.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

Rome Odunze at 4.47

Ricky Pearsall at 4.41

I taught Odunze would run faster, but he has more long speed than explosiveness. Might be able to get that down to the low 4.4s in his second attempt.

I think Alec Pierce might be losing some snaps next season. That position that Ballard said he already has in mind in the 1st round is definitely receiver. We don’t have anyone at wide out with 4.3 speed.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Good video from a NYK/Colts fan(post game 7)         Agree with what is said here, Haliburton has to come out and stay aggressive, he knows it and admitted it twice, last series. So hopefully he stays that way. We can take this series easy, we can also lose it easy. So they have to show up, no disappearing from here on out.    
    • I've actually bitten my dog a few times. Each time was to correct him from biting my (at the time) 3 year old son. Took the dog and bit him on the ear, not enough to damage but enough to show what the pain felt like. He's pretty smart, as he's yet to do it again with my kids.    Why am I saying this? Because I woke up with nausea, took some meclizine for my dizziness and now I'm just randomly thinking thoughts... 
    • Been having an on going conversation with a bunch of people throughout the year and even prior about what the Pacers need.     I think the answer is clear, we need to keep as many core pieces together and keep building. We are in the conference finals and have just as good a chance as the other 3 teams have to finish the title run.   We will be getting Mathurin back, who I think is the 4th most important piece we have. Walker is going to be a stud, so I expect a big jump from him.   Pascal - gotta bring him back Toppin - have to bring back or use in S+T for George?(Just throwing out a name) McDermott - hopefully bring him back on the cheap contract (2yr $10m or something)     Jalen Smith - has player option(I'm good either way)   Then some 2way and back the roster guys who will likely be resigned.(Wong, Brown, Tshiebwe)     If we lose Toppin, who is a RFA, I think Walker can in all likelihood cover that role and probably more completely.   However like I said above, if we can draw another big name like George in, Toppin more than likely would have to be included for salary purposes in a S+T.       Anyway that's conversation for later.   On to:
    • There were some stuff on other sites, not this one. Especially the morning after. I was speaking from a high level general overview,  not limited to this one site.  Sorry for the confusion
  • Members

• RollerColt

RollerColt 12,506

• Jason_

Jason_ 2,312

• erock

erock 3

• VikingsFanInChennai

VikingsFanInChennai 3,062

• cbear

cbear 724

• chad72