Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Playoff football this weekend (Divisional Round)

Arodgers12

Who are you pulling for?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Texans @ Ravens

2. 2. Packers @ 49ers

3. 3. Bucs @ Lions

4. 4. Chiefs @ Bills

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, PRnum1 said:

I was joking lol!!

Oh, sorry :P 

From what I remember he was considered a big talent in recruitment, but never actually produced to his talent and then he opted out in the COVID year and entered the draft after missing his last year in college. 

That’s what can happen when you upgrade the qb position. That’s why I have been saying the colts don’t have to get a top wr, let’s see how things go with what is hoped will be a big upgrade at qb first.

6 minutes ago, stitches said:

He did? I'm looking at his athletic numbers, they don't seem like they would produce poor RAS. 

4.45 40... 

6.79 3cone!!!!

37.5" vertical and 10'5" broad jump? 

All this at 6'4" 215lbs... 

If I had to guess this would produce RAS above 9... maybe even above 9.5? 

Edit: just found it... it's indeed above 9.5:

Thanks. I knew nothing about him.

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

Unrelated to the games...You hit with Love and AR, which QB should the Vikes draft?

I refuse to take the victory lap on AR ... yet.. :P

I haven't watched this crop of QBs as much as last years since we probably won't be taking one. Caleb and Maye looked good to me in casual watching of games. I will need to watch more of the rest. I know I'm not a huge fan of Pennix... and I'm skeptical of McCarthy too but the leadership/attitude/intangibles reports on him are stellar. But again... this is just from very cursory watch of those players, haven't actually sat down and watched them intentionally and with the required care for me to have a strong opinion. :dunno:

2 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Texans can’t stop Lamar running. Just need to mix more designed runs in.

They won't be able to stop AR either. They weren't able to stop him in the game he played against them too... 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, stitches said:

I refuse to take the victory lap on AR ... yet.. :P

I haven't watched this crop of QBs as much as last years since we probably won't be taking one. Caleb and Maye looked good to me in casual watching of games. I will need to watch more of the rest. I know I'm not a huge fan of Pennix... and I'm skeptical of McCarthy too but the leadership/attitude/intangibles reports on him are stellar. But again... this is just from very cursory watch of those players, haven't actually sat down and watched them intentionally and with the required care for me to have a strong opinion. :dunno:

They won't be able to stop AR either. They weren't able to stop him in the game he played against them too... 

Caleb is the most overrated prospect I’ve seen since Johnny Manziel. And he’s got an arrogant ego worse than Johnny too.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, stitches said:

I haven't watched this crop of QBs as much as last years since we probably won't be taking one. Caleb and Maye looked good to me in casual watching of games. I will need to watch more of the rest. I know I'm not a huge fan of Pennix... and I'm skeptical of McCarthy too but the leadership/attitude/intangibles reports on him are stellar.

I'd like Maye but unless we are giving up Justin Jefferson, we do not have the draft capital for Maye. My GM apparently liked AR a lot and this year he seems to like Daniels out of LSU.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

The Bills gotta by asking what the H they’ve been doing wrong with their RBs. Moss with us and Singletary with the Texans. The Bills never got anything from those guys. 

James Cook seems to be doing well.

• Like 1

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

They won’t. Then add having Taylor on top of it teams are going to be so confused.

We didn't have either of them on the field and they still didn't stop us. We stopped ourselves. :( 

22 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Houston is just lucky to be there. They are getting handed to them.. a punt return and a few big sacks have this feeling like a game

ravens are getting pressure almost every play, we dont have the talent to do that with gus scheme

• Like 2

Ravens are scary. My Lions played them and it was over in the first quarter.

A high-level running QB like Lamar puts the defense in so much conflict.

I want to play him at Ford Field though. That crowd noise may help equalize things.

• Like 2

Cook!!

5 minutes ago, JoeyBlueSkies said:

Ravens are scary. My Lions played them and it was over in the first quarter.

A high-level running QB like Lamar puts the defense in so much conflict.

I want to play him at Ford Field though. That crowd noise may help equalize things.

Hey there!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Houston is just lucky to be there. They are getting handed to them.. a punt return and a few big sacks have this feeling like a game

the afc south is a weak division, texans were the best of the bunch