Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Season Week 18 Around the NFL game thread

NFLfan

1 minute ago, coltsva said:

Good gosh NO!!!!

Just saying Steelers need Jags to lose, so we know they will lose. 

if Colts won they would need Jags to lose to win division, so we know Jags would win(as a pessimistic Colts fan). 

Since both Jags win and loss can’t happen, the Steelers get what they need and the Colts get the benefit of the Steelers never ending luck.

Still tons of time left in that game. Jags are down two TDs but there is still 3 min left in the 3rd quarter. Trevor was drafted #1 for a reason. haha

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

Still tons of time left in that game. Jags are down two TDs but there is still 3 min left in the 3rd quarter. Trevor was drafted #1 for a reason. haha

We shall see. 5-11 teams do find ways to lose.

8 minutes ago, coltsva said:

Good gosh NO!!!!

Just saying Steelers need Jags to lose, so we know they will lose. 

if Colts won they would need Jags to lose to win division, so we know Jags would win(as a pessimistic Colts fan). 

Since both Jags win and loss can’t happen, the Steelers get what they need and the Colts get the benefit of the Steelers never ending luck. 

I completely agree!

5 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Will bills be in without playing if titans win this?

And yes. But the bills will somehow get the 2 seed after tonight, and draw the wattless Steelers 

1 minute ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I completely agree!

And yes. But the bills will somehow get the 2 seed after tonight, and draw the wattless Steelers 

Without Watt, the Steelers will be powerless! 😁

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Hey there, Qwiz. We see you after a Texans win? This Vikings fan is still active here. Too bad we won't be joining you in the postseason.

(So many typos. Lol)

Hey how’s it going! Yeah I’ve been busier than usual but I checked in earlier this week in advance of the game to see how everyone was feeling. Good and mature responses from the posters here, I was anxious but this team is highly improved with Stroud and Meco and it shows!

I thought you guys were gonna be playoff bound when Josh Dobbs was showing out despite it being his first weeks with a new team! Sad to hear it didn’t work out, Jordan Love has come into his own it seems…

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Qwiz said:

Hey how’s it going! Yeah I’ve been busier than usual but I checked in earlier this week in advance of the game to see how everyone was feeling. Good and mature responses from the posters here, I was anxious but this team is highly improved with Stroud and Meco and it shows!

I thought you guys were gonna be playoff bound when Josh Dobbs was showing out despite it being his first weeks with a new team! Sad to hear it didn’t work out, Jordan Love has come into his own it seems…

The Texans have their future QB. I hope the Vikings find theirs this coming year.

DeMeco Ryans may win Coach of the Year.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, coltsva said:

He’s done a great job, but I’d give it to Stefanski, with that carousel of QB’s.

Maybe. The Vikes should have hired Stefanski before he left us  He was an assistant coach with us for over ten years.

11 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Tampa gets a playoff berth with a win against the Panthers.

Tennessee is running out the clock.

I thought the Saints are in.

3 minutes ago, shakedownstreet said:

two minutes... two-wah

Interesting week of football again.

7 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Congrats, last nights game was a classic. We had you but couldn't get a 4th and 1. It looks like you may win the division. Jags are laying an egg.

Thanks. Yeah it turned out to be a dogfight, more so than I expected given how things went at the beginning. Congrats on a good season that was better than anyone predicted or expected y’all to have. And yep I’m keeping tabs on the Jags game at work as we speak 😂

• Like 1

Just now, Qwiz said:

Thanks. Yeah it turned out to be a dogfight, more so than I expected given how things went at the beginning. Congrats on a good season that was better than anyone predicted or expected y’all to have. And yep I’m keeping tabs on the Jags game at work as we speak 😂

Tennessee just won. You guys got it!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

The Texans have their future QB. I hope the Vikings find theirs this coming year.

DeMeco Ryans may win Coach of the Year.

This upcoming draft class is supposedly very deep, so I wouldn’t doubt that you guys look into a possible heir apparent to Cousins.