Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Help a Colts fan in London

SurfinKal

Anyone know a place to watch Colts games in London (Marylebone or nearby)? I’ll be in the UK for a few weeks and would love to be able to watch the games live. 

I’ve found a few places that show American football, but none list the Colts as the game that will be shown. 

Thanks in advance. 

5 minutes ago, SurfinKal said:

Anyone know a place to watch Colts games in London (Marylebone or nearby)? I’ll be in the UK for a few weeks and would love to be able to watch the games live. 

I’ve found a few places that show American football, but none list the Colts as the game that will be shown. 

Thanks in advance. 

The Colts are unfortunately rarely shown in the UK (we have not been on tv once yet, except the patriots game!). Most places will show the chosen game by Sky, which is announced in the week leading up to the game

• Thanks 1

Unless the game is one of the live ones picked up by Sky Sports I don’t think anywhere will be showing them. 

From what I can remember the only Colts game Sky are showing is the Steelers game.

Only other way to watch them here is paying for them through Game Pass m DAZN

Depending on how long you stay in UK,it maybe makes sense to buy dazn nfl gamepass.

It's 18 euro for one week, or 45 euro for rest of the season. Seosen ticket might gets cheaper as the season moves on. It was 165 euro at the beginning of the season.

Sure,watching in a pub is much cooler. But if that is the only way to watch the Colts....

Edit: those are prices in Germany. England another currency,so prices may vary. I try to look it up.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ColtsGermany said:

Depending on how long you stay in UK,it maybe makes sense to buy dazn nfl gamepass.

It's 18 euro for one week, or 45 euro for rest of the season. Seosen ticket might gets cheaper as the season moves on. It was 165 euro at the beginning of the season.

Sure,watching in a pub is much cooler. But if that is the only way to watch the Colts....

Edit: those are prices in Germany. England another currency,so prices may vary. I try to look it up.

Sometimes Dazn run a promo where it is only 99p for a week. Usually a week pass will be £14.99

There are some options..not sure if they are legal or not so I won’t say much more than that.

i have nfl+ but i am restricted to the broadcast map…however i am able frequently to use my VPN to set my location to the colts area of broadcast and get to see the game live. But sometimes I don’t have an available VPN location in the broadcast area and then I just have to watch the replay about 20-30 minutes once it’s over. Which that kinda sucks cause I like being able to post and interact on the forum while the game is live.

i will say though…I don’t ever see my going to YouTube’s Sunday ticket. I paid for DirecTV Sunday ticket all the time as a student price and it was well worth it…YouTube’s price is absolutely ridiculous compared to what DirecTV was. For now I will pay for nfl+ and use my vpn option. Has served me well 

35 minutes ago, Happy2BeHere said:

There are some options..not sure if they are legal or not so I won’t say much more than that.

i have nfl+ but i am restricted to the broadcast map…however i am able frequently to use my VPN to set my location to the colts area of broadcast and get to see the game live. But sometimes I don’t have an available VPN location in the broadcast area and then I just have to watch the replay about 20-30 minutes once it’s over. Which that kinda sucks cause I like being able to post and interact on the forum while the game is live.

i will say though…I don’t ever see my going to YouTube’s Sunday ticket. I paid for DirecTV Sunday ticket all the time as a student price and it was well worth it…YouTube’s price is absolutely ridiculous compared to what DirecTV was. For now I will pay for nfl+ and use my vpn option. Has served me well 

Ditto

57 minutes ago, Happy2BeHere said:

Right now the VPN route looks like my best option since I’m a YT Sunday Ticket subscriber. I’ll be there for 3 weeks so I’ll do a 30 day trial with one of the providers then decide whether to keep it for future travels.

thanks everyone for all your input.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SurfinKal said:

Right now the VPN route looks like my best option since I’m a YT Sunday Ticket subscriber. I’ll be there for 3 weeks so I’ll do a 30 day trial with one of the providers then decide whether to keep it for future travels.

thanks everyone for all your input.

Wait... If you have subscribed for YouTube Sunday ticket, does it not allow to watch all NFL games? Does it track your current location and not broadcast if you're outside US? 

9 hours ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Wait... If you have subscribed for YouTube Sunday ticket, does it not allow to watch all NFL games? Does it track your current location and not broadcast if you're outside US? 

Correct, NFL Sunday Ticket does not work outside of the US.

20 hours ago, Happy2BeHere said:

If you have NFL+ you can listen live and watch later that day. It’s kind of enjoyable listening; you get to use your imagination