Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 weekly NFL pick'em games: Week 13


2006Coltsbestever

Recommended Posts

Here are the standings through Week 12:

1. @EasyE119-61 

2. @2006Coltsbestever117-63 (2 back)

3. @chad72116-64 (3 back)

4. @Moe113-67 (6 back)

5. @Chrisaaron1023109-71 (10 back)

5. @w87r109-71 (10 back)

6. @VikingsFanInChennai106-74 (13 back)

6. @coltsva106-74 (13 back)

7. @RollerColt105-75 (14 back)

 

Honorable Mention: @Solid8491-57

 

Interesting as we come down the strectch. Easy is in 1st with a 2 game lead over me, Chad is only 3 back in 3rd. A lot of football to go. Good luck this week everyone.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Week 13 schedule: 

Thursday Night

Seahawks at Cowboys

 

Sunday

Colts at Titans

Chargers at Patriots

Lions at Saints

Falcons at Jets

Cards at Steelers

Dolphins at Commanders

Broncos at Texans

Panthers at Bucs

Browns at Rams

49ers at Eagles

Chiefs at Packers

 

Monday Night

Bengals at Jags

 

There is the schedule folks. 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Week 13 schedule: 

Thursday Night

Seahawks at Cowboys

 

Sunday

Colts at Titans

Chargers at Patriots

Lions at Saints

Falcons at Jets

Cards at Steelers

Dolphins at Commanders

Broncos at Texans

Panthers at Bucs

Browns at Rams

49ers at Eagles

Chiefs at Packers

 

Monday Night

Bengals at Jags

 

My best guesses, subject to change, lol :) 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Week 13 schedule: 

Thursday Night

Seahawks at Cowboys

 

Sunday

Colts at Titans

Chargers at Patriots

Lions at Saints

Falcons at Jets

Cards at Steelers

Dolphins at Commanders

Broncos at Texans

Panthers at Bucs

Browns at Rams

49ers at Eagles

Chiefs at Packers

 

Monday Night

Bengals at Jags

 

My best guesses, subject to change, lol :) 

I have the same as you do, these games are pretty easy to pick is why. Subject to change though if I find out there is a key injury to someone. I have feeling 'Easy' will pick the same as us because I can't see how he doesn't. Maybe he will pick the Eagles, but I like the 49ers like you do. Eagles are due for a loss and they have struggled at times lately in their wins. I can't even pick against the Chargers this week lmao .

 

My picks:

Seahawks 20 Cowboys 23

Colts 24 Titans 17

Chargers 24 Patriots 13

Lions 26 Saints 20

Falcons 20 Jets 17

Cards 13 Steelers 20

Dolphins 31 Commanders 16

Broncos 19 Texans 27

Panthers 16 Bucs 27

Browns 20 Rams 27 - no Myles Garrett makes this an easy pick.

49ers 24 Eagles 23

Chiefs 30 Packers 23

Bengals 19 Jags 26

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thursday Night Football

Seahawks 21 vs. Cowboys 35

 

Sunday Games

Colts 24 vs. Titans 13

Chargers 16 vs. Patriots 10

Lions 22 vs. Saints 16

Falcons 17 vs. Jets 9

Cards 19 vs. Steelers 13

Dolphins 31 vs. Commanders 20

Broncos 21 vs. Texans 24

Panthers 0 vs. Bucs 28

Browns 14 vs. Rams 26

49ers 27 vs. Eagles 26

 

Sunday Night Football

Chiefs 29 vs. Packers 20

 

Monday Night Football

Bengals 13 vs. Jags 23

 

Teams on a bye: 

Ravens, Bills, Bears, Raiders, Vikings, Giants

 

Season Total: 105-75

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, RollerColt said:

Thursday Night Football

Seahawks 21 vs. Cowboys 35

 

Sunday Games

Colts 24 vs. Titans 13

Chargers 16 vs. Patriots 10

Lions 22 vs. Saints 16

Falcons 17 vs. Jets 9

Cards 19 vs. Steelers 13

Dolphins 31 vs. Commanders 20

Broncos 21 vs. Texans 24

Panthers 0 vs. Bucs 28

Browns 14 vs. Rams 26

49ers 27 vs. Eagles 26

 

Sunday Night Football

Chiefs 29 vs. Packers 20

 

Monday Night Football

Bengals 13 vs. Jags 23

 

Teams on a bye: 

Ravens, Bills, Bears, Raiders, Vikings, Giants

 

Season Total: 105-75

I hope you are right about the Cards but I still pick Steelers. I would gladly take that loss because that would help the Colts.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I hope you are right about the Cards but I still pick Steelers. I would gladly take that loss because that would help the Colts.

It's wishful thinking honestly. Steelers and Browns losing with us winning would really help our chances. It would also make the Steelers game the pivotal game of our season. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have the same as you do, these games are pretty easy to pick is why. Subject to change though if I find out there is a key injury to someone. I have feeling 'Easy' will pick the same as us because I can't see how he doesn't. Maybe he will pick the Eagles, but I like the 49ers like you do. Eagles are due for a loss and they have struggled at times lately in their wins. I can't even pick against the Chargers this week lmao .

 

 

Broncos vs Texans, EasyE might go with Broncos.

 

2 games that I have a doubt in my mind are Broncos vs Texans and 49ers vs Eagles. I think that is where most of the differences will happen.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Moe said:

Broncos, colts and Eagles seem 50/50 games to me.

 

Not the Colts game, IMO. Titans' OL is in bad shape and they are an extremely flawed team that we should be able to beat with Minshew, IMO. Unless Bradley forgets to cover Hopkins all game :) 

 

Broncos and Eagles games, yes, I agree, can be a toss up.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, chad72 said:

 

Not the Colts game, IMO. Titans' OL is in bad shape and they are an extremely flawed team that we should be able to beat with Minshew, IMO. Unless Bradley forgets to cover Hopkins all game :) 

 

Broncos and Eagles games, yes, I agree, can be a toss up.

I hope you’re right, but I have visions of Derrick, Henry running wild.Derrick Henry Idk GIF by Tennessee Titans

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Moe said:

I hope you’re right, but I have visions of Derrick, Henry running wild.Derrick Henry Idk GIF by Tennessee Titans

 

Yeah, he always needs to be accounted for. With the way we are not running away from teams on the scoreboard, and with Stewart not in the line up, that worry is not lost on us Colts fans.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thursday Night

Seahawks at Cowboys

 

Sunday

Colts at Titans

Chargers at Patriots

Lions at Saints

Falcons at Jets

Cards at Steelers

Dolphins at Commanders

Broncos at Texans

Panthers at Bucs

Browns at Rams

49ers at Eagles

Chiefs at Packers

 

Monday Night

Bengals at Jags

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, chad72 said:

 

Not the Colts game, IMO. Titans' OL is in bad shape and they are an extremely flawed team that we should be able to beat with Minshew, IMO. Unless Bradley forgets to cover Hopkins all game :) 

 

Broncos and Eagles games, yes, I agree, can be a toss up.

Unless Levis go revenge mode for #4 pick :P

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Week 13 schedule: 

Thursday Night

Seahawks at Cowboys

 

Sunday

Colts at Titans

Chargers at Patriots

Lions at Saints

Falcons at Jets

Cards at Steelers

Dolphins at Commanders

Broncos at Texans

Panthers at Bucs

Browns at Rams

49ers at Eagles

Chiefs at Packers

 

Monday Night

Bengals at Jags

 

There is the schedule folks. 

 

 

Talking about upsets, it may go sideways in these games -

 

Saints (Lions may get shaky closer to playoffs thinking they have a chance at #1 seed :funny: while, Saints defense at home might force key turnovers)

 

Jets (depending on their starter, they're at home, Falcons can lose if their run game gets contained)

 

Chargers (you never know with that coach, do they end up choking under the pressure of being so far outside play-off picture)

 

Cardinals (Steelers defense isn't that frightening and they may not be good containing Kyler's runs) 

 

Broncos (Texans need to run more and not put everything on Stroud's shoulder, but they do exactly that. And, Broncos can do pass coverage)

 

Eagles (all depends on if 49ers defense can stop Hurts from rushing or sneaking in end zone. Can any defense stop that at all?)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thursday Night Football

Seahawks 22 vs Cowboys 30

 

Sunday Football

Chargers 24 vs Patriots 13

Lions 25 vs Saints 17

Falcons 13 vs Jets 16

Cardinals 10 vs Steelers 12

Colts 24 vs Titans 23

Dolphins 31 vs Commanders 25

Broncos 17 vs Texans 16

Panthers 13 vs Buccaneers 24

Browns 14 vs Rams 17

49ers 27 vs Eagles 24

Chiefs 28 vs Packers 20

 

Monday Night Football

Bengals 17 vs Jaguars 27

 

9-7 Last week

109-71 Overall

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@EasyE, where you at? I hope you keep picking, you are in 1st place. A missed week this week will put you at 0-13 for the week. Games not picked is a loss. That is why Solid84 is an Honorable Mention. He is 91-57 when he picks but he missed the 1st 2 weeks, so technically that put him out of the running at 91-89, those were 16 game weeks he missed. hip hop real muthaphukkin gs GIF

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, chad72 said:

Week 13 schedule: 

Thursday Night

Seahawks at Cowboys

 

Sunday

Colts at Titans

Chargers at Patriots

Lions at Saints

Falcons at Jets

Cards at Steelers

Dolphins at Commanders

Broncos at Texans

Panthers at Bucs

Browns at Rams

49ers at Eagles

Chiefs at Packers

 

Monday Night

Bengals at Jags

 

My best guesses, subject to change, lol :) 

 

OK, went back and watched Ridder. He threw 2 INTs vs Saints, that dude is not going to be able to throw effectively vs the Jets. I am changing my Falcons vs Jets pick to the Jets. @2006Coltsbestever 

 

I have to be different somewhere. :) 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, chad72 said:

 

OK, went back and watched Ridder. He threw 2 INTs vs Saints, that dude is not going to be able to throw effectively vs the Jets. I am changing my Falcons vs Jets pick to the Jets. @2006Coltsbestever 

 

I have to be different somewhere. :) 

Jets do have a knack of winning games like this, but I am sticking with what I got as of now anyway. I got burned last week. Your change is noted. Still, plenty of time between now and Sunday but I doubt I change anything.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cowboys over Seahawks

Colts over Titans

Chargers over Pats

Steelers over Cardinals

Broncos over Texans

Lions over Saints

Jets over Falcons

Dolphins over Commanders

Bucs over Panthers

Eagles over 49ers

Rams over Browns

Chiefs over Packers

Jags over Bengals

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

@EasyE, where you at? I hope you keep picking, you are in 1st place. A missed week this week will put you at 0-13 for the week. Games not picked is a loss. That is why Solid84 is an Honorable Mention. He is 91-57 when he picks but he missed the 1st 2 weeks, so technically that put him out of the running at 91-89, those were 16 game weeks he missed. hip hop real muthaphukkin gs GIF

It's only Wednesday. You rushing me? lol Let me enjoy 1st place for goodness sake. I know it isn't going to last long.. lmao

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/28/2023 at 10:46 AM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have the same as you do, these games are pretty easy to pick is why. Subject to change though if I find out there is a key injury to someone. I have feeling 'Easy' will pick the same as us because I can't see how he doesn't. Maybe he will pick the Eagles, but I like the 49ers like you do. Eagles are due for a loss and they have struggled at times lately in their wins. I can't even pick against the Chargers this week lmao .

 

My picks:

Seahawks 20 Cowboys 23

Colts 24 Titans 17

Chargers 24 Patriots 13

Lions 26 Saints 20

Falcons 20 Jets 17

Cards 13 Steelers 20

Dolphins 31 Commanders 16

Broncos 19 Texans 27

Panthers 16 Bucs 27

Browns 20 Rams 27 - no Myles Garrett makes this an easy pick.

49ers 24 Eagles 23

Chiefs 30 Packers 23

Bengals 19 Jags 26

 

 

Uh oh!! Easy didn't do what you thought. Lol I'm just having fun bud. Why would this be fun picking same is you and Chad? If I remember correctly you picked the same picks as me a few weeks back. Lmao I'm so glad I played this it's so fun getting away from Colts Debbie downers lmao

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Lol I spend most of my time in the general tab and game day tab 🤣

Yeah, I know. My father and uncle are both going thru hospice and barely hanging in there living. It's hard at times coming in here seeing team and owner taking backlash. I like your picks this week I think we only have one different. Good luck to you!!

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/28/2023 at 10:58 AM, RollerColt said:

Thursday Night Football

Seahawks 21 vs. Cowboys 35

 

Sunday Games

Colts 24 vs. Titans 13

Chargers 16 vs. Patriots 10

Lions 22 vs. Saints 16

Falcons 17 vs. Jets 9

Cards 19 vs. Steelers 13

Dolphins 31 vs. Commanders 20

Broncos 21 vs. Texans 24

Panthers 0 vs. Bucs 28

Browns 14 vs. Rams 26

49ers 27 vs. Eagles 26

 

Sunday Night Football

Chiefs 29 vs. Packers 20

 

Monday Night Football

Bengals 13 vs. Jags 23

 

Teams on a bye: 

Ravens, Bills, Bears, Raiders, Vikings, Giants

 

Season Total: 105-75

I like how you cross out the losers… you can tell you work in schools, making it easy to read for the “class” lol 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Week 13 schedule: 

Seahawks at Cowboys

Colts at Titans

Chargers at Patriots

Lions at Saints

Falcons at Jets

Cards at Steelers

Dolphins at Commanders

Broncos at Texans

Panthers at Bucs

Browns at Rams

49ers at Eagles

Chiefs at Packers

Bengals at Jags

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, DEColtsLover36 said:

I like how you cross out the losers… you can tell you work in schools, making it easy to read for the “class” lol 

I would like to know how he does it. That's the way I would do it if it doesn't take long. 🤣

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, DEColtsLover36 said:

I like how you cross out the losers… you can tell you work in schools, making it easy to read for the “class” lol 

Yep! I work with a lot of special needs students so I’m very particular on how my writing and presentations look. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, EasyE said:

Uh oh!! Easy didn't do what you thought. Lol I'm just having fun bud. Why would this be fun picking same is you and Chad? If I remember correctly you picked the same picks as me a few weeks back. Lmao I'm so glad I played this it's so fun getting away from Colts Debbie downers lmao

Yeah this is fun, I am glad so many people are picking this year. That even makes it better. I rarely try and pick the same as someone else, that is why a lot of times I get my picks in early. If I need to change one due to an injury to a player of a team I picked, I can later in the week. The week I picked the same as you, I just didn't see 1 I disagreed with you on. It was like that with Chad this week. I was hoping Chad would go Eagles, when he went 49ers, I was like crap because I already knew I was going 49ers. Anyway, I see you went 3 different. You did go Eagles + Broncos and Jets. It should be an interesting week. Sorry to hear about your father and uncle. Good luck on the picks this week.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah this is fun, I am glad so many people are picking this year. That even makes it better. I rarely try and pick the same as someone else, that is why a lot of times I get my picks in early. If I need to change one due to an injury to a player of a team I picked, I can later in the week. The week I picked the same as you, I just didn't see 1 I disagreed with you on. It was like that with Chad this week. I was hoping Chad would go Eagles, when he went 49ers, I was like crap because I already knew I was going 49ers. Anyway, I see you went 3 different. You did go Eagles + Broncos and Jets. It should be an interesting week. Sorry to hear about your father and uncle. Good luck on the picks this week.

Just giving you a hard time about the same picks. Cause you said you could not see me picking different from you and Chad. I make these picks out of fun not picking like it is going to make me rich. Haha

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, EasyE said:

Just giving you a hard time about the same picks. Cause you said you could not see me picking different from you and Chad. I make these picks out of fun not picking like it is going to make me rich. Haha

I usually know by Tuesday night who I am going to pick. I wait all day Tuesday, study the picks/matchups/who needs a win more, etc. on Tuesday and if no big injuries are going on, I know by Tuesday night normally. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I usually know by Tuesday night who I am going to pick. I wait all day Tuesday, study the picks/matchups/who needs a win more, etc. on Tuesday and if no big injuries are going on, I know by Tuesday night normally. 

I usually know my picks the week before long is there is no injuries or depends if someone good is coming back from IR. But I have bigger things going on besides NFL football.. 🤣🤣

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...