Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Houston Will Win The AFC South

King Colt

57 minutes ago, King Colt said:

Texans will play Cardinals, Jags, Broncos, Jets, Titans, Browns, Titans, Colts

Jags will play Titans, Texans, Bengals, Browns, Ravens, Buccaneers, Panthers, Titans 

Advantage goes to Houston

Houston really has an easy schedule down the stretch.

Their win against the Bengals and that last second thriller against the Bucs were huge while their loss to the Panthers could be costly in the end.

44 minutes ago, ColtsGermany said:

Houston really has an easy schedule down the stretch.

Their win against the Bengals and that last second thriller against the Bucs were huge while their loss to the Panthers could be costly in the end.

That was more than offset, IMO, by the Jaguars' losses to the Chiefs and 49ers, that the Texans didn't have to face due to their last place in the AFC South last year. Plus, the Texans beat the Jaguars in Jacksonville for the head to head and will host them in 2 weeks.

• 1 month later...

I concur - Houston Texans will win the AFC South - in the first year with DeMeco Ryans at the helm - AND - rookie CJ Stroud under center.

Sadly - DeMeco Ryan's coaching this year - may - nudge Shane Steichen out of the "NFL Coach of the Year" conversation.  

BOTH men are deserving of this honor!!

8 minutes ago, sb41champs said:

I concur - Houston Texans will win the AFC South - in the first year with DeMeco Ryans at the helm - AND - rookie CJ Stroud under center.

Sadly - DeMeco Ryan's coaching this year - may - nudge Shane Steichen out of the "NFL Coach of the Year" conversation.  

If we win out, and some people lose, we could end up THIRD seed, which is crazy, and it's not out of the realm of possibility.

@2006Coltsbestever @Chrisaaron1023

After seeing TLaw's concussion and QB injuries around the league, knowing how dirty the Ravens can play, I am leery for Brock Purdy of the 49ers vs the Ravens. It is supposed to be a battle of the MVP candidates in Purdy vs Lamar. Purdy briefly did exit the Cardinals game, the previous week, and we know how last year's NFCCG vs Eagles turned out with CMC having to play QB with Brock Purdy sidelined.

On 12/19/2023 at 1:50 PM, sb41champs said:

Nonsense.  Ryans has not dealt with anywhere near the adversity Steichen has.   He’s played one game with a backup QB and I would argue Titans lost that game more than Houston won it.

Caserio was lucky to hit in the draft and Ryan’s is benefitting from it.  Not to throw shade but there’s no way Ryan’s should get it over Steichen unless things really go south.  

football gods,  don’t make me eat those words please. 

On 12/22/2023 at 6:42 AM, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Trevor Lawrence is out against the Bucs

CJ Stroud is looking to be out against the Browns

He cleared concussion protocol and is expected to start.  Jax knows their season is suddenly on the line.   We shall see.  We just have to take care of our business now. 

• Like 1