Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Week 10 All Around the NFL Game Thread

NFLfan

Week 10  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Panthers @ Bears: Which rookie QB wins this game?

• Bryce Young
    • Tyson Bagent
    • Neither

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/10/2023 at 01:45 AM

More than half the season has passed. We have 8 more weeks of NFL football before the playoffs. And the Colts play the Pats in Germany at 9:30 EST on Sunday. 

Here are all this week's games:

Thursday, Nov 9th 8:15 pm Carolina Panthers @ Chicago Bears

Sun Nov 12 9:30 am Indianapolis Colts New England Patriots ¹

Sunday, 1:00 pm EST 

Cleveland Browns @ Baltimore Ravens

Green Bay Packers @ Pittsburgh Steelers

Houston Texans @ Cincinnati Bengals

New Orleans Saints @ Minnesota Vikings

San Francisco 49ers @ Jacksonville Jaguars

Tennessee Titans @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Atlanta Falcons @ Arizona Cardinals

Sunday late afternoon games

New York Giants @ Dallas Cowboys

Washington Commanders @ Seattle Seahawks

Detroit Lions @ Los Angeles Chargers

Sunday Night Football 8:20PM EST

New York Jets @ Las Vegas Raiders

Monday Night Football, Nov 13 8:15 PM EST

Denver Broncos @ Buffalo Bills

2 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

There... You answered the question yourself :)

As Peyton Manning said in Country Music Awards a couple of nights ago, he was hosting the show because Kelce and Swift weren't available. 

Luke Bryan GIF by CMA Awards

jimmy fallon football GIF

Yup. They were grilling him on what Travis and Taylor were up to… sigh… I guess it makes sense considering this is one the worst football games.

1 minute ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Reich has not given a single carry to Miles Sanders...

What's the plan today?

Tank for the Bears? Your opponent?

They could at least try out all the resources

I just can’t believe what I’m seeing to be honest…

I can tell what plays they’re about to do presnap… this is the same issue we had with Reich last year on the Colts. The offense is way too old and basic. 

1 minute ago, RollerColt said:

I can tell what plays they’re about to do presnap… this is the same issue we had with Reich last year on the Colts. The offense is way too old and basic. 

What were the panthers thinking... They went out first in off-season and hired Frank.. them they went out and got the first overall draft pick...

When it comes to actual games, they're sleeping. 

At least, Bagent is looking like he could progress. 

• Like 1

Just now, VikingsFanInChennai said:

What were the panthers thinking... They went out first in off-season and hired Frank.. them they went out and got the first overall draft pick...

When it comes to actual games, they're sleeping. 

At least, Bagent is looking like he could progress. 

Imagine a scenario where the Panthers keep their interim head coach, keep CMC, keep Moore and draft Levis at 9… 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Well, we got Josh Downs, AR and Minshew, biggest differences from last year’s roster. The fact that we haven’t scored less than 20 points in any game, it’s not a stretch to suggest Reich was holding the offense back. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

Dez Patmon was signed by Carolina Practice Squad Sept 5 and released Sept 12 Big Mike was signed as his replacement on the PS the next day Sept 13........their wr group is so weak he should be signed to the 53.

I would bet money that Reich had something to do with bringing them in. Him and Eberflus have always gone after the Colts players that were released. They are like McDaniels with the Pats players.

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

Well, we got Josh Downs, AR and Minshew, biggest differences from last year’s roster. The fact that we haven’t scored less than 20 points in any game, it’s not a stretch to suggest Reich was holding the offense back. 

I should clarify, I’m shocked because it doesn’t seem like lessons were learned from his time with the Colts. This isn’t the ‘90s. If we can read this offense then the NFL caliber defense sure as heck can as well. 

Gotta be more innovative and help your young QB out. 

• Like 1

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

You are so right. I can see why Ballard was always so hesitant to give up so many draft picks to move up. It rarely works.

They’re screwed for this year and next. Bears meanwhile are horrid but at least have the chance to rebuild everything with a fresh QB. 

11 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I would bet money that Reich had something to do with bringing them in. Him and Eberflus have always gone after the Colts players that were released. They are like McDaniels with the Pats players.

I'm sure as they both were Frank guys. Keke Coutee is a free agent wonder when he gets the call ?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

They’re screwed for this year and next. Bears meanwhile are horrid but at least have the chance to rebuild everything with a fresh QB. 

Yep. I said this about bears last year. It was smarty to try and see if they could get Fields  more weapons but in doing so they also set themselves up nicely if it didn’t work in a very good QB class. They actually played it smart. We will see if eberflus can survive though. The reason they probably stick with fields is they thought the 24 QB class was better.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Yep. I said this about bears last year. It was smarty to try and see if they could get Fields  more weapons but in doing so they also set themselves up nicely if it didn’t work in a very good QB class. They actually played it smart. We will see if eberflus can survive though.

I think they need to move on from Flus. 

• Like 1