Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Opening Week 2023 Game Thread

NFLfan

John McEnroe is soo bumbed out.(big Jets fan)

They are showing all kinds of clips from McEnroe.

JV football team

Slamming rackets

Kicking FGs

Just showed a Jets fan giving Wilson the bird after throwing an INT.

Peyton was like "look Eli, that looks like you"

Eli said "I use 2 hands".

Something to that effect.

41 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I did not add ESPN 2 to my a la carte package of channels. I don't watch much TV. I do have ESPN and NFL Network and some other channels that I watch.

I have both ESPN and ESPN 2 with the new company I went with. It is safe to have ESPN 2 because sometimes anything you might want to see, will be on ESPN 2 instead. Peyton and Eli are on ESPN 2.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have both ESPN and ESPN 2. It is safe to have ESPN 2 because sometimes anything you might want to see, will be on ESPN 2 instead. Peyton and Eli are on ESPN 2.

I have not watched ESPN 2 in a few years. I used to watch shows there in the past. A lot of college sports are shown on ESPN 2.  With all the realignment, college sports don't interest me anymore. I will still root for Stanford football but I'm not looking for their games on TV anymore. I don't even know what conference they will be in next year.

Not good news for Jets fans. I feel bad for them.

Just now, NFLfan said:

I have not watched ESPN 2 in a few years. I used to watch shows there in the past. A lot of college sports are shown on ESPN 2.  With all the realignment, college sports don't interest me anymore. I will still root for Stanford football but I'm not looking for their games on TV anymore. I don't even know what conference they will be in next year.

Yeah a lot of college football games are on ESPN 2 as well. Same with college basketball so I just got it. I have the main sports channels that I need, ESPN 1 and ESPN 2, NFL Network, MLB Network - that is baseball 24/7, NBA Channel, Cubs channel, Pacers channel, and of course CBS, FOX, NBC, and ABC.

33 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Someone on the Vikings site shared this:

https://x.com/CharlesRobinson/status/1701400574384615721?s=20

That couple of extra steps he took while turning to face the field when getting sacked.... ended up in this.

Jets won't have money to take Kirk anytime soon. They should wait for Rodgers to heal, if it takes next year .

Until then, Wilson gets a chance. Maybe, they could get Colt McCoy, or Minshew

They could trade for Trey Lance though.. that'd be fun.. they can give a 3rd round draft pick, and pay Lance in his rookie deal.

We can call him then "Trey'd" Lance

2 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

That couple of extra steps he took while turning to face the field when getting sacked.... ended up in this.

Jets won't have money to take Kirk anytime soon. They should wait for Rodgers to heal, if it takes next year .

They could trade for Trey Lance though.. that'd be fun.. they can give a 3rd round draft pick, and pay Lance in his rookie deal.

I bet Greenberg shut the lights out, put a blanket over his head, and went to sleep. Go from Aaron to Wilson Awkward Jay Z GIF by Complex

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

If he doesn't work out, he will be then "Trey'dud" Lance.

If Cowboys won't give Lance, Jets can get Cooper Rush, he'd do better than Wilson for sure