Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Training Camp Day 12 8-16 Joint practice with Bears

Restinpeacesweetchloe

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Moosejawcolt said:

From what I hear, joint practices are more revealing than pre season games. Remember the Colts offense struggled in joint practices, yet we all remained optimistic.

Even if we struggle this time it will feel different. Last year the expectations were higher, in the fact that the line was going to hold, Matt Ryan's arm would be fine, and that we'd be competing for the division. 

This season? The expectations are that we'll struggle but hopefully show flashes of greatness here and there.

19 hours ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

6 pm. So glad morning practices are done. Only 2 more at grand park with these joint practices and they are done. Next week Joel Erickson I think said he will be in Philly when they practice there. 

Particularly want to acknowledge Rush. He seems bright and can run.

I will be rooting for him. AR is bright also and he is going to shine.

9 minutes ago, throwing BBZ said:

Particularly want to acknowledge Rush. He seems bright and can run.

I will be rooting for him. AR is bright also and he is going to shine.

I’m optimistic about the entire group of Colts’ rookies. Of course only time will prove me right or wrong. But this group looks and feels special. 

Tweets might be slow and awkard tonight. Still having to go through safari to get them to post. App isn’t working right. Plus reporters  can only watch one side. So only defense or offense because they will be going at the same time.

Looks like rain tomorrow night. They might end up moving inside and changing things. Don’t think they can have both sides of the ball going at same time inside.

1 hour ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Tweets might be slow and awkard tonight. Still having to go through safari to get them to post. App isn’t working right. Plus reporters  can only watch one side. So only defense or offense because they will be going at the same time.

Looks like rain tomorrow night. They might end up moving inside and changing things. Don’t think they can have both sides of the ball going at same time inside.

They can. There’s two fields inside Grand Park. And the Colts split the O and D to one each 

Archived