Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Games - Madden Simulations

Smonroe

While a bit of fun, this is totally unrealistic.

If Richardson comes out and has a game where he throws for 27/37 for 282 yards passing, with 2 throwing TDs and 1 running TD, with 0 interceptions or fumbles against the Titans, we would all absolutely lose our minds as that would be beyond our wildest dreams for his rookie year.

• Like 1

I will be going through the whole season simulation in about 3 weeks.

Will post in the Fantasy/Games section.

Will look into posting the game footage. Usually just post results and stats and player progression, but might look to up the game a little bit this year.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Chucklez said:

While a bit of fun, this is totally unrealistic.

If Richardson comes out and has a game where he throws for 27/37 for 282 yards passing, with 2 throwing TDs and 1 running TD, with 0 interceptions or fumbles against the Titans, we would all absolutely lose our minds as that would be beyond our wildest dreams for his rookie year.

So you’re saying you know more than Madden?  

Thats sacrilege!

On 7/22/2023 at 8:40 PM, Dingus McGirt said:

Steichen looks a lot like Reich.  :woah:

Yeah I didn't know Frank was back, pretty cool Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU- every year no matter the graphics or game play there is always a few glitches in the Madden Games. I was a diehard Madden player from the time the first one came out in 1990 for Sega to around 2010 with PS 1, 2, and 3. I quit playing after that. The game just became the same for the most part with updated rosters. For around 20 years my friends and I would have tournaments against each other, fun times but I grew out of it. We always found funny glitches each year though lmao .

28 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah I didn't know Frank was back, pretty cool Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU- every year no matter the graphics or game play there is always a few glitches in the Madden Games. I was a diehard Madden player from the time the first one came out in 1990 for Sega to around 2010 with PS 1, 2, and 3. I quit playing after that. The game just became the same for the most part with updated rosters. For around 20 years my friends and I would have tournaments against each other, fun times but I grew out of it. We always found funny glitches each year though lmao .

That simulation is from last year's Madden. The new one doesn't come out till mid August.

So, Steichen, actually was Frank.

I still play it for a good 3 weeks or so, then move on usually. Might mess with it a little longer with QB of future on roster.

You are right though, it's just been pretty much the same game for a while.

I have heard good things about new stuff on the franchise part of the game. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, w87r said:

That simulation is from last year's Madden. The new one doesn't come out till mid August.

So, Steichen, actually was Frank.

I still play it for a good 3 weeks or so, then move on usually. Might mess with it a little longer with QB of future on roster.

You are right though, it's just been pretty much the same game for a while.

I have heard good things about new stuff on the franchise part of the game. 

Yeah I was watching it and said, there is Frank haha 

• Like 1

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

The graphics on these games now days are incredible. I almost thought Frank was real lmao 

I did see Rodgers gamble on a play in my limited viewing. :dunno: seems pretty realistic to me.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

The graphics on these games now days are incredible. I almost thought Frank was real lmao 

I don’t play Madden, but you’re right.  Not only the graphics but how the players interact with each other between plays, etc.