Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

PFF Predicts a 3-14 Season for the Colts in 2023 (Hahahahahahahahahaha)

Scott Pennock

Remember, a lot of them picked the Colts to win the division last season.   

I had another thread that pointed that out.  Are we worse than last season?  Lost Gilmore and ….?  

So include their track record when you look at their predictions.  

• 5 months later...
On 6/18/2023 at 1:26 AM, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

I don't think the colts win total will be anywhere close to 3. 

I don't like to compare teams from one year to another but despite last years low win total the team was or at least showed flashes of being much better. 

But Losing Gilmore and Rogers will definitely hurt the defense. 

But JT and Leonard back will really help along with I think a much better coaching staff. 

And though AR5 is raw, he has great talent that he and Steinchen can take advantage of until he gets more accustomed to the NFL. 

And the AFC South is not MLB's American League East......

Another rookie QB in Texas, Tannehill and what's behind him scares no one, and I'm not even close to being sold on Trevor Lawrence or the organization he plays for. So theres a solid chance our QB play won't be too far below the rest of the division if not better?

So that's potentially 6 games in our division that's winnable along with what looks like a weak schedule outside the division.

In a passing league we're apparently not so great(ranked 25th) at the wr position and very weak and inexperienced at defending the pass....so that's not too appealing LoL. 

But I'm still holding to my prediction that the Colts and/or Texans claim first place with about 9 wins. 

This ^^^^ was my post on June 18. 

Read last paragraph.

I know I made related posts in other threads. 

And No, I don't have a crystal ball and I am not  related to Nostradamus !!! :funny:

• Like 3

On 6/18/2023 at 1:43 PM, smittywerb said:

I honestly think this could definitely happen.  

Our defense is going to be BAD.  We’re very young and inexperienced at corner, our LB core isn’t the best, and we still are not sure about our DEs.

We have a rookie HC, we have a rookie QB who has 13 college starts under his belt.  I feel fine about the rest of our offense but those first 2 are VERY important.

I think our floor is 3 games and our ceiling is 7 games.  Who knows, AR might be way better than advertised and everything gels together.  But to say we’re only going to win 3 games isn’t a crazy thing to say.

We’ve busted through the ceiling! 

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

I had us going 10-7 I'm sooo close..

I think it was disrespectful for them saying 3-14.. we played the NFC south i kept telling people who are they? And our division wasn't supposed to be as good as it is. I had us sweeping Houston, beating tenn, browns, and saints. losing to ravens, pats and steelers. so a few surprises this season. 

• Like 2