Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 18 Around the NFL Game thread (Jan 7th and Jan 8th, 2023

NFLfan

2 minutes ago, Nesjan3 said:

lol why did he throw it so short of the sticks

Yea it’s always mind boggling when this happens. Short of the sticks by maybe a yard or two could be ok but it was halfway to the sticks…better off trying to run the ball if you don’t get a pass close to the sticks IMO

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

I'm pretty sure they have now been eliminated.

That's a huge choke, the led the division for most of the season and this game right up until the late in the 4th Quarter when the Jags got a defensive touchdown.

• Like 1

Just now, DEColtsLover36 said:

Yep that is what I am reading. The Jags still had a chance even if they lost today, but for the Titans they needed to win this in order to be in.

Yes, I heard the announcers saying the Jags could still get in as a wild card if they lost but they would need a lot of help. Tennessee had one more loss than the Jags; so I figure, Tennessee had to win to get in.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

That's a huge choke, the led the division for most of the season and this game right up until the late in the 4th Quarter when the Jags got a defensive touchdown.

Losing their starting QB hurt Tennessee. They were playing a starter who has been with three different teams this year. I am surprised that they were leading most of this game.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Lol

Make it 9 years. Don’t see a strong resurgence until 2024 the earliest. This graphic is honestly deflating and speaks to how poorly the Colts have been constructed and coached. We need a VERY thorough analyzation of the entire team top to bottom. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Steelers always finding a way 

Dolphins are down to their 3rd string QB

Should have easily been the Dolphins if they didn't have so much QB injury problems this year. If the Pats or Steelers get in. The Lions, Pack, or Seahawks get it on the other side. The Bucs and Jags are both pretty mid. Its a pretty underwhelming batch of teams this year.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Nesjan3 said:

Should have easily been the Dolphins if they didn't have so much QB injury problems this year. If the Pats or Steelers get in. The Lions, Pack, or Seahawks get it on the other side. The Bucs and Jags are both pretty mid. Its a pretty underwhelming batch of teams this year.

I think it will be the Packers. Lions are fun to watch but playing in GB will be hard. GB is probably the best team of the 3.

8 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Who is not as good as Burns. 

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

I think I saw it would be Seahawks. Lions have a very big uphill battle and the GB might not even matter from what I understand. 

I think if the Packers win, they are in. No? I would love the Lions to knock them out. 

I think if the Packers win, they are in. No? I would love the Lions to knock them out. 

yeah I think so because they would have the beaker over Seahawks. Lions will be eliminated if Seahawks win their game earlier in the day.

• Thanks 1