Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts / Steelers Practice Report

1959Colts

Hopefully those guys can heal up really quickly and Granson hasn't further spread the illness.  Good to see Pryor has made a recovery, but still don't want him in the lineup.

Cute...using the old school memo pad.  Looking forward to seeing the uniforms, but not the helmets with the shoe on the back.

9 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

All these illness status. Flu?

My guess is yes. Seeing Parris campbells wife’s Instagram she said everyone in her family has had the flu.  So far game days haven’t  been effected which is good. I would expect everyone with a illness to play. Of course someone could come down with it Sunday or Monday and miss but colts have been lucky so far.

2 hours ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Granson I forgot was downgraded to doubtful yesterday also. 

Maybe Granson and Franklin are out???

Colts elevate Nikola Kalinic, and linebacker Forrest Rhyne for Monday night

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/11/28/colts-elevate-nikola-kalinic-forrest-rhyne-for-monday-night/

...Kalinic is up for the third straight week and he started last Sunday’s loss to the Eagles. He played 24 offensive snaps and 15 special teams snaps in those appearances.

The Colts listed Kylen Granson as doubtful to play due to an illness and Kalinic will give them more depth behind Mo Alie-Cox and Jelani Woods.

Rhyne signed with the team as an undrafted free agent this offseason. Monday night’s game would be his first regular season action as an NFL player.

Archived