Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Thanksgiving Game #2: Giants @ Cowboys

NFLfan

3 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Phantom holding penalty 

Sorry, I can't root for Jerry Jones under any circumstance 

Can't root for the Cowboys.

My family are watching a Christmas movie. I don't want to be rude and go to another room. Lol. Following this game thread. 

16 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Phantom holding penalty 

Sorry, I can't root for Jerry Jones under any circumstance 

Oh well, that is you, not me. The hate Dallas gets in here is puzzling. The Steelers and Pats deserve way more hate - They are true rivals over the past 30 years and have cost us championships. Dallas isn't even in our conference. Why would any Colts fan hate Dallas? Makes no sense, if you are a Colts fan if Dallas went 16-0 that would not affect us at all. 

17 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

I think our defense can hold their own but worried about our offense for sure. 

We don’t throw deep enough like Eagles did with A J Brown, nor do we have shifty pass catching RBs to hurt Steelers. It’s harder to run between the tackles and throw underneath against them.

2 minutes ago, chad72 said:

We don’t throw deep enough like Eagles did with A J Brown, nor do we have shifty RBs to hurt Steelers.

Hey Chad Happy Thanksgiving!

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Same to you. My hope is Dallas wins this game and overlooks us, common sense. 

You guys play Dallas next?

3 minutes ago, Arodgers12 said:

You guys think you can surprise them?

Steelers or Cowboys? 

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Dallas won't lose 2 in a row at home, is my whole point to these posts. If people would think 2 or 3 moves ahead then they would see where I coming from.

OK smart Alec chess master, wish life would work like that :) 

SB winning 2006 season, Peyton lost at Cowboys. We don’t have the same OL to maul them like we did in 2018, biggest difference, IMO

Just now, chad72 said:

Steelers or Cowboys? 

Cowboys? I think you guys will stomp Pittsburgh.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Dallas won't lose 2 in a row at home, is my whole point to these posts. If people would think 2 or 3 moves ahead then they would see where I coming from.

I can’t believe what they did to the Vikings.

Just now, chad72 said:

…and At bragging about “so many” things when you get a chance :thmup:

I am very humble for the most part, some of you guys bring out the worst in me. I joined this site 7 years ago and as the years have gone on, after a while being Mr Nice Guy all the time doesn't work. When I am a good at something I will say it when I am bad at something I will say it. Hey I suck at Art for example, I also can't draw a straight line to save my life, and when it comes to playing Tennis or Golf - I suck.

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Parris Campbell is a lot like CD Lamb. Once he gets with a better offense I think that’s the player he will be. 

Not really. He can’t play outside effectively and he’s not physical against physical CBs. Lamb is far more physical and stronger 

Nice! TD Dallas, 28-13.

I hate Dallas but I hate the Giants too for 2007 and 2011. 

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I am very humble for the most part, some of you guys bring out the worst in me. I joined this site 7 years ago and as the years have gone on, after a while being Mr Nice Guy all the time doesn't work. When I am a good at something I will say it when I am bad at something I will say it. Hey I suck at Art for example, I also can't draw a straight line to save my life, and when it comes to playing Tennis or Golf - I suck.

Your a great guy!

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Not really. He can’t play outside effectively and he’s not physical against physical CBs. Lamb is far more physical and stronger 

I think he has proven he can play outside and inside. I mean just last week he caught what should of been the TD to extend back to ten. That was from the outside I believe. He just needs a better QB and offense,

3 minutes ago, chad72 said:

OBJ wants to go to a winner and the biggest game starts with Christmas Eve vs Eagles.  I’m sure they’ll ease him in till then if they sign him.

Philly I’d rather see come out of the NFC, really the only team I don’t mind in the running in the NFC right now. I also wouldn’t mind seeing Washington make a run.

Just now, Arodgers12 said:

Philly I’d rather see come out of the NFC, really the only team I don’t mind in the running in the NFC right now. I also wouldn’t mind seeing Washington make a run.

NFC East will have 3 teams in the playoffs. NFC West will have Seahawks and 49ers. Commanders have some tough division games coming up 

I try but many don't think so. They have their own agenda's. Thanks. You are a great guy, Aaron is in my all-time top 6 QB's of all-time.

You and Chad are very welcoming of me on this site. I remember Northernblue was fun to, haven’t seen him around. 

Just now, chad72 said:

NFC East will have 3 teams in the playoffs. NFC West will have Seahawks and 49ers. Commanders have some tough division games coming up 

Heck the Commanders could pass up the Giants. The Giants seem to be falling apart and Washington is getting hot.