Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Matt Pryor out, Braden Smith playing today.

AKB

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/11/20/report-matt-pryor-out-after-going-to-hospital-with-illness/

...Right tackle Braden Smith was listed as questionable for the Colts after missing practice on Friday with a back injury, but he got the green light to play on Sunday. That likely means that Dennis Kelly will get the start at left tackle in place of Pryor.

Defensive end Kwity Paye, tight end Jelani Woods, quarterback Nick Foles, safety Trevor Denbow, wide receiver Mike Strachan, and defensive tackle Chris Williams are also inactive for the Colts.

Just now, 1959Colts said:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/11/20/report-matt-pryor-out-after-going-to-hospital-with-illness/

...Right tackle Braden Smith was listed as questionable for the Colts after missing practice on Friday with a back injury, but he got the green light to play on Sunday. That likely means that Dennis Kelly will get the start at left tackle in place of Pryor.

Defensive end Kwity Paye, tight end Jelani Woods, quarterback Nick Foles, safety Trevor Denbow, wide receiver Mike Strachan, and defensive tackle Chris Williams are also inactive for the Colts.

Lol Rainmann is LT. Talk about out of the loop.

6 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

Not cool dude. Hope Pryor is okay. 

yall are acting like he put a death wish out on Matt Pryor.

Obviously we don't want anything bad to happen to him. At the same time, glad Smith will be starting at RT and not Pryor. 

Just now, coming on strong said:

it means i hope he is okay but i dont want him playing on the starting line every again he stinks

he does stink. hopefully he's alright though, don't want it to seem like we are wishing ill on our players. 

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Huh?

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I got ya, I thought you meant Matt Ryan for some reason lmao . I do agree, Pryor has struggled all year so we are probably better without him in the lineup.

we need to root for the bengals chargers , and patriots to lose today . you convinced me to get off the tank train  lets GOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  in saturday we trust!!!!!!1

42 minutes ago, AustinnKaine said:

yall are acting like he put a death wish out on Matt Pryor.

Obviously we don't want anything bad to happen to him. At the same time, glad Smith will be starting at RT and not Pryor. 

“Matt Pryor inactive due to being in the hospital”

”that’s actually good news”

Yeah, maybe he didn’t mean it that way, but there’s obviously a better freaking way to make that type of statement. Don’t act like I’m in the wrong for saying what most people were probably thinking about how he responded. 

3 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

“Matt Pryor inactive due to being in the hospital”

”that’s actually good news”

Yeah, maybe he didn’t mean it that way, but there’s obviously a better freaking way to make that type of statement. Don’t act like I’m in the wrong for saying what most people were probably thinking about how he responded. 

hes saying its good news Smith is playing. 

get over it

but uhm , its definitely also good news Pryor isn't

Archived