Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 7 NFL General Discussion

RollerColt

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I picked the Cards in our thread but the Saints look like dog doo.

So weird being a Bengals fan watching Dalton. At the start of games it's like a fond reminiscence, and then the picks start and you realize why he's no longer with the team. haha

1 minute ago, RollerColt said:

So weird being a Bengals fan watching Dalton. At the start of games it's like a fond reminiscence, and then the picks start and you realize why he's no longer with the team. haha

Kinda like Blankenship's night.

11 hours ago, RollerColt said:

So… Dalton now has 3 touchdowns and 3 interceptions. The Saints benched Winston so they could play Winston.

Always forget about prime time or night games with Andy Dalton and Kirk Cousins. It is weird how the night games bring out the worst in them. 

16 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Always forget about prime time or night games with Andy Dalton and Kirk Cousins. It is weird how the night games bring out the worst in them. 

Right? It brought back a flood of memories watching him play in person at Paul Brown Stadium. He would have huge wow moments with that cannon of an arm, he'd be dealing the ball out to multiple receivers all over the place, making NFL All Pro throws to the sidelines, be driving down the field, and then out of nowhere he'd throw a horrible pick across the middle. It was always his weakness and apparently still is... 

42 minutes ago, coltsva said:

Only one game this week where both teams have a winning record. Parity or mediocrity? 

(Colts 3-2-1 vs Titans 3-2)

Still some good games with teams fighting to stay alive or prove themselves.

Atlanta (3-3) vs Cincy (3-3)

Giants (5-1) vs Jags (2-4)

Browns (2-4) vs Ravens (3-3)

Jets (4-2) vs Broncos (2-4)

Seahawks (3-3) vs Chargers )4-2)

Chiefs (4-2) vs 49ers (3-3)

Steelers (2-4) vs Dolphins (3-3)

I'm looking forward to this weekends games.

32 minutes ago, Myles said:

Still some good games with teams fighting to stay alive or prove themselves.

Atlanta (3-3) vs Cincy (3-3)

Giants (5-1) vs Jags (2-4)

Browns (2-4) vs Ravens (3-3)

Jets (4-2) vs Broncos (2-4)

Seahawks (3-3) vs Chargers )4-2)

Chiefs (4-2) vs 49ers (3-3)

Steelers (2-4) vs Dolphins (3-3)

I'm looking forward to this weekends games.

With the exception of the Bills the AFC is wide open. Lots of football yet to be played so it's going to be a dog fight all season. 

4 hours ago, RollerColt said:

Good to see you again! Yes, I think every game will be important moving forward. 

True. From an AFC South point of view, 5 division games will be done for the Colts. Based on whether they win it or not, they’d be fighting for the division or a wild card after the Titans game, after just 7 games.

OMG. The Giants won their 6th game.

Time runs out with the Jags receiver at the Giants 1 or 2 yard line. That was close. It reminds me of when the Titans lost to the Rams in the Super Bowl when Mike Jones?? stopped the Titans receiver at the one-yard line to win the SB. (I hope I am remembering it right. Lol.)

42 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Kind of fun to see Bucs fall off a cliff. 

Crazy.. did they really lose alot? I know the offensive line was busted. But the defense?

When Brady retired I was like he got out at the right time the bucs look to have a brutal schedule... Then he comes back lol ain't getting much better next week

16 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Crazy.. did they really lose alot? I know the offensive line was busted. But the defense?

When Brady retired I was like he got out at the right time the bucs look to have a brutal schedule... Then he comes back lol ain't getting much better next week

They have a ton of oline injuries. But Brady should of stayed retired lol.

1 hour ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

I think we should be rooting for Steelers because they are not good and don’t need dolphins getting hot.

Colts need to take care of their AFC games coming up vs Patriots and Raiders both on the road before worrying about rooting interests.

20 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

They have a ton of oline injuries. But Brady should of stayed retired lol.

Last time he was 3-4, he missed the playoffs in 2002. Brady is in the same boat as the Colts - winning the division is most important for getting into the playoffs.

Playing AFC North, NFC West, Chiefs and Packers was a schedule I didn’t think was favorable for Brady to come back to.

Outside the pandemic year without crowds, he hasn’t gone to a SB without a bye week in his life. Plus, with 7 teams in the playoffs, he has to get the #1 seed. So far it’s been brutal.

57 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Playing AFC North, NFC West, Chiefs and Packers was a schedule I didn’t think was favorable for Brady to come back to.

That's what I thought too when he retired I was like dang he got out in time.. but nah.. they still have

49ers

Cards (looked a little better with dhop)

Hawks (have looked better than expected)

Ravens

Bengals

Browns

They are just lucky they play in the worst division in football lol

19 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

That's what I thought too when he retired I was like dang he got out in time.. but nah.. they still have

49ers

Ravens

Bengals

Browns

And yet they couldn’t beat the worst team in the worst division in football. I’m not happy with the Colts situation, but Bucs fans have to be distraught with how their season is going. 

1 hour ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

49ers

Ravens

Bengals

Browns

Brady* has the most charmed life of any player I've ever seen. That's but one example. lol @ losing to the Panthers who beat them without McCaffrey and played with like their 10th string QB. But the Bucs be back, count on it.  Brady* is like a bad cold, you can't get rid of him

Generally it's been a weird year. KC and BUF are as expected and that's about the only thing that has made sense so far. Everyone thought the AFC West would be so great, but so far only KC has produced. The Seahawks are looking solid with Geno Smith who's playing well at QB? Seriously? This was supposed to be a rebuilding year to say the least. The Rams who people thought could challenge for a repeat title are a complete joke. The Colts...we know that story. etc etc 

Just finished watching the steelers-dolphins, anyone who thinks Reich is bad coach should have been watching Mcdaniels of the dolphins. He kept the steelers in that game from the middle of the second quarter to the end. On a side note I lost count of how many tackles the steeler offensive line had tonight, they got away with it all night so expect the same when we play them in November.

The Bengals offense finally woke up this season. 

Burrow: 32/42 | 481 yds | 3 tds | 0 ints | 20 yds rush | 1 rush td

Boyd: 8 rec | 155 yds | 1 td

Chase: 8 rec | 130 yds | 2 tds

Higgins 5 rec| 93 yds | 0 tds

Burrow had over 40 fantasy points for me this week and Chase got me over 30! 

Archived