Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

57 Points through 4 games

indyagent17

6 hours ago, EastStreet said:

When we beat KC, I was so surprised, almost fainted, and should have a taken week off. The overdose of luck was too much for me. 

If Reich calls a dynamic game, I might have a heart attack. Might need to take a month off.  

Nah, you are here no matter what if we win or lose. I am the same way. When we lose I am still here right after the game then I may take a day off or 2 after a loss but by Weds I am normally ok. I have seen a few disappear for 4 or 5 days after a win lol. It is really no big deal, some may think I get personal or upset with them because of the way I post, I basically just defend myself and I hate it when the team loses. All in all I don't hate anyone in here. Hell if I met some of the people in person that I argue with in here, they may be cool and fun to have a beer with. You are a huge asset to this site with your stats breakdown and polls. 

2 hours ago, lollygagger8 said:

Calm down everyone, this is what delayed gratification looks like. 

tRuSt tHe PrOceSs

$t1ll trying to Pr0c3$s what you wr0t3 :)  j/k  (my company asks me to use phrases like these for passwords)

Someone tweeted the following observation to Kevin Bowen and it's amazing when you think about it.  The Colts 8-10 best players - Nelson, Kelly, Smith, Taylor, Ryan, Hines, Pittman, Moore, Buckner, etc. - are all having the worst years of their careers at the same time.  When the hell does something like that ever happen?

That is 100% coaching.  The 10 best players on any given team do not just magically lose their talent overnight at once.

11 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Nah, you are here no matter what if we win or lose. I am the same way. When we lose I am still here right after the game then I may take a day off or 2 after a loss but by Weds I am normally ok. I have seen a few disappear for 4 or 5 days after a win lol. It is really no big deal, some may think I get personal or upset with them because of the way I post, I basically just defend myself and I hate it when the team loses. All in all I don't hate anyone in here. Hell if I met some of the people in person that I argue with in here, they may be cool and fun to have a beer with. You are a huge asset to this site with your stats breakdown and polls. 

Was kidding. Hate losing, but will be here lol.

I have considered retiring the board though the last two years lol. Or at least decreasing info threads. 

Overall, the "direction" of the team over the last 3-4 years has impacted my respect on the organization. 

Several things to be honest. 

On 10/4/2022 at 2:56 PM, DougDew said:

No.  It never looked like a contender.  If this is what most thought, I blame the forum for the misinterpretation of our offseason.

We did not add any high quality players. 

• We added  pick 53 and pick 77 rookies. 
  • We lost Doyle and elevated his backup to starter. 
  • We replaced Fisher with a journeyman. 
  • We replaced Glow with Pinter.   

Nothing about this suggested that we added anybody that would make us better than last year.   This was known after the FA period, because we know that 2nd and 3rd round rookies are not going to make an impact by game 4.

Sorry, I don't know what y'all were seeing.

Ryan, is that the reason?    Okay, many thought he would be better than Wentz...and so did I...but not THAT much better.

Im not saying youre wrong, but leonard made an impact by week 2 as a rookie

Archived