Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck 'doesn't have any weaknesses,' Warren Moon says

Restored

......you, and moon are right on both accounts. luck may not have any weaknesses himself, but he'll have plenty of problems with a patchwork OL and no serious running game to take some of the pressure off. if we "force" luck to chuck it 30-40 times a game, you'll see the classic reacurrence of colts' 3 and outs......because we can't control the line of scrimmage, the clock, and/or anything else. you build championship calibur OL and DL's thru the draft, not the unemployment line. it ALL starts, or ends, up front.

we do not need this poor of a player we need a QB who will play hard and that person is Robert Griffin III so come on Colts fans speak up and vote for griffin he is your next QB

I do think that Luck will end with more rings than Peyton - the Colts years are not on Peyton, but the Bronco years will be (and I hope he wins 1 or 2 there).

In the "new era" Colts, at least Luck has a team that is paying attention and trying..... best wishes to the Colts as a team.

Luck is just is worried about money this is and he will only pay attention and Luck is hiding something so why take a guy who is hiding stuff and go with Griffin and get a good QB over a poor one

we do not need this poor of a player we need a QB who will play hard and that person is Robert Griffin III so come on Colts fans speak up and vote for griffin he is your next QB

Luck is just is worried about money this is and he will only pay attention and Luck is hiding something so why take a guy who is hiding stuff and go with Griffin and get a good QB over a poor one

south%20park%20mr%20mackey%20drugs%20are%20bad.JPG

^Don't feed him guys...

Anyways, Moon is right. He doesn't have any weaknesses. In college. NFL? We'll see.

he does have a weaknesses he is worried about his pay and how much he will make more than playing, why do you think he is smiling all the time? He is hiding something and all of you will see this when the Colts are 1-15 for 2 seasons in a row and we are kicking ourselfs that we should have taken Griffin

Luck is not the way to go we need to drop Luck and go after Griffin he will be the better pick people

My friend is almost always right on QBs and says RG3 is a bust. I will take his word over the Griffin supporters here lmao.

Why hate on either? They both have the skills to be fantastic players, I'd be honored to have either on my team.

he does have a weaknesses he is worried about his pay and how much he will make more than playing, why do you think he is smiling all the time? He is hiding something and all of you will see this when the Colts are 1-15 for 2 seasons in a row and we are kicking ourselfs that we should have taken Griffin

Just out of curiosity, why would the player who is only concerned about his pay stay in college an extra year when he was a guaranteed #1 overall pick last year and could be ~$5M richer right now?

Ohhh no you didn't!

1772193o.gif