Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Reich Says "You Have to Resist the Temptation to Overreact"

philba101

2 minutes ago, Myles said:

In a bigger jam, yes, but not as disappointing as the Colts.  The last 4 Colts games have been awful.    Raiders and Jags to clinch a playoff spot and they lose both and look bad doing it.   Wentz is run out of town as the scapegoat.   This year we can't win either of the first 2 games to what is thought to be bad teams.   Reich needs to "over-react now.   

I will literally lmao all week if we beat KC because the whole forum will change and many will disappear. It will be fun week in here if that happens.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I will literally lmao all week if we beat KC because the whole forum will change and many will disappear. It will be fun week in here if that happens.

I will celebrate all week because I am a Colts fan.   But I am realistic and know that the odds are against us winning that game.   We have lost the last 4 games and have looked terribly in the games.   i hope they turn it around but we need to see it first.  

1 minute ago, Myles said:

I will celebrate all week because I am a Colts fan.   But I am realistic and know that the odds are against us winning that game.   We have lost the last 4 games and have looked terribly in the games.   i hope they turn it around but we need to see it first.  

happy homer simpson GIF- oh if we win, look out. It will be my turn then to let loose haha 

2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Regarding your Bird reference, that is one huge reason he is in my top 10 players of all-time = his basketball IQ, can't teach that stuff. Magic Johnson had the same thing - I have him top 3. They were the same player except Magic was a little more athletic but Bird was the better shooter.

Yes, basketball IQ, but not just that. How about level of competitiveness? The level of desire to win as a team, but also to do everything it takes to beat your individual opponent play after play? What about the willingness to spend countless extra hours improving your game and perhaps having done that for year after year after year? What about the willingness and ability to accept coaching and improve as a result of it?  The willingness to hustle and ability to be strong in the face of adversity or pain? There are obviously many things that determine a winning athlete that can be better measured by their success and productivity on the field than by testing at a combine or performance in a workout.   

8 minutes ago, BeanDiasucci said:

Yes, basketball IQ, but not just that. How about level of competitiveness? The level of desire to win as a team, but also to do everything it takes to beat your individual opponent play after play? What about the willingness to spend countless extra hours improving your game and perhaps having done that for year after year after year? What about the willingness and ability to accept coaching and improve as a result of it?  The willingness to hustle and ability to be strong in the face of adversity or pain? There are obviously many things that determine a winning athlete that can be better measured by their success and productivity on the field than by testing at a combine or performance in a workout.   

Yeah I remember when Larry said I better take 800 jump shots in practice because I know Magic probably shot 700 lmao 

Archived