W3 NFL Games (general)

EastStreet

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, RollerColt said:

"YOU SICK ****" 

In every stadium except Cleveland. 

Whenever Dirk Nowitzki would shoot a free throw, since he was a big fan of David Hasselhoff, everyone behind the free throw board would say "David Hasselhoff..." just to rib him, I remember. :) 

With Watson, things can get nasty..."Massage B***r" for a start. :peek:

Just now, chad72 said:

Whenever Dirk Nowitzki would shoot a free throw, since he was a big fan of David Hasselhoff, everyone behind the free throw board would say "David Hasselhoff..." just to rib him, I remember. :) 

With Watson, things can get nasty..."Massage B***r" for a start. 

Knight Rider was one of the best shows ever. Dirk is in my top 25 players of all-time, he was awesome. His fade away was unstoppable, he won a championship without another superstar as well. Kidd was great but older at that time, Terry was good but just a role player. Terry made LeBron look silly though happy homer simpson GIF

On 9/22/2022 at 11:39 AM, RollerColt said:

I hate the Steelers. And I don't care for the Browns after all the offseason stuff... 

Probably skipping tonight's game. 

Too bad, it was amazingly a pretty good game.

Yeah I have long wanted to see the Browns return to glory until they signed the scumbag. I never root for teams who sign scumbags.

2 hours ago, jonjon said:

Too bad, it was amazingly a pretty good game.

Yeah I have long wanted to see the Browns return to glory until they signed the scumbag. I never root for teams who sign scumbags.

Same… The Browns were the lovable losers until they went and paid Watson that ridiculous contract. Now I don’t like them. 

The Lions on the other hand… yeah I actually think they’re okay. 

My take on the games:

Saints v Panthers: Saints win mostly by default, but could go either way. Both teams blow IMO

Texans v Bears: Texans. See game above for more detail.

Chiefs v Colts: Our top two WRs return but I suspect this will likely be ugly. Frankly I'd be happy if they were just competitive and showed hope for the rest of the season. Some blocking would be pretty cool also. 

Bills v Dolphins: Obviously game of the week. Could go either way but I think Fins win and because of it become media/fans darlings for SB talk. 

Lions v Vikings: Close one that the Vikes eke out as Cook finally has a day. 

Ravens v Patriots: Pity the Pats. Ravens will take out last week's loss against this gimpy team and it will be ugly. 

Bengals v Jets: Bengals getting on track is the obvious call, but I'm not convinced. As crazy as it seems I think this will be close and will not be shocked if the Jets win. The Bengals' OL is still a wreck.

Raiders v Titans: The Titans are just what the doctor ordered for the Raiders. Easy win for them.

Eagles v Commanders: Eagles continue to roll while the up n down Commanders can't pull it out.

Jaguars v Chargers: I have a weird feeling about this. Chargers is the easy pick but maybe the Jags are better than we thought?

Rams v Cardinals: The Rams are better, but Cards are too unpredictable for me to feel confident in calling this game either way. 

Falcons v Seahawks: I like the Falcons to get on track in this game. They are rebuilding but not nearly as terrible as expected.

Packers v Buccaneers: Bucs win and it's not even close as the Pack are exposed as wannabes. The Rodgers era is fast drawing to a close.

49ers v Broncos: The Broncos get back on track as Russell reasserts himself and Jimmy G has an up n down game.

Cowboys v Giants: Giant's bubble is burst as Cooper does it again. Don't kid yourself; the Giants still suck. 

On 9/23/2022 at 7:57 AM, chad72 said:

Their OL is playing like what our highest paid OL “should be” playing like.

Why isn't our OL playing like Browns? Seriously, We have better running backs IMO. Is our players just getting lazy after being over paid?  IMO

Is that the kinda Coaching and GM and atmosphere of players Irsay Is just going to keep bringing in? Its my opinion of over paid part. 

But Colts do have more money in the OL then the Browns, So how do they run the ball better then us? 

Over paid personnel maybe? sorry just asking.. 

Archived